ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: Ralf Stumpf

Great interview! Thanks for all the inspirational work Ralf, and for sharing your great MatCap materials that feature often here too. :wink:

Outstanding technic and amazing pieces of art.
Gotta love his work.

Aawwww shucks Ralf, I think I’m, gonna get all weepy. :wink:

It’s about friggin’ time Aurick! Some of the most desirable works anywhere and they all look like they ‘wanna’ be toys!!!

Lucky students! I think the one’s over here that get me on occasion are getting ripped off! :wink:

Thank you for the kind words and also many thanks to Pixologic for the interview.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Fantastic and well deserved!!

I always look forward to seeing a Stumpf masterpiece.

can’t think of anyone in the zbrush ‘community’ more deserving of all the praise he recieves. not only is Stumpf constantly churning out top notch unique artwork that pushes the boundaries of zbrush as a tool for digital illustration, but he also contributes with techniques and all those incredible materials which has become more or less as synonymous with zbrush 3 as the default red wax. nothing but the greatest respect and gratitude towards you mr Stumpf!

An Applause to a Great Artist like you Ralf!!!
I really love your work, your polish style and your unquestionable Artistic Taste.

Ciao! :wink: :+1:

A much deserved pat on the back Ralf, your work has been an inspiration in the past…

Congrats :smiley:

Really inspiring work! Cheers!

What an inspiring and huge body of work! Congrats Ralf!

I especially enjoyed the fruit basket ‘still life’. Just beautiful, and impeccably detailed.

I love that guys style - inspirational :+1:

gratulation to the toprow-interview! Also nice to see your work and your contributions concentrated again :slight_smile:
Many thanks for your years of inspiration!
Oh and, of course, thank you for your sweet eyecandy-bronze shader! :wink:

greets
froyd

Congragulations!

Heartiest congratulations Ralph. :+1:

Wayne…

Thanks for the interview, Ralf.
Your work has broadened my view of 3D. Bravo.