ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: Jim McPherson

Really Great Works Jim!!! Tnx for the Interview too!!! :+1:

Thanks Everyone,
We have a deadline today but I’ll try to post more tomorrow. Alex, is there something in particular you’d like to see?

Gentle Giant Studios are one of the most incredible work space I have seen, full of very talented people… I felt like a kid visiting Santa’s workshop!

Congrats on your interview, All of those movies that you worked on, have a special place on my heart. It must have been awesome working with all of those famous SFX Artsist! Thank you for sharing this to us.

Inspirational indeed! Thanks for sharing Jim. Love Gremlins 2 by the way. Holds a special place in my heart. It was the last film/family event I had with my Grandmother before she passed away.

Jim you deserve this Congrats! Your work is too awesome! Your hands on sculpture knoledge deffinently is something that makes your digital work become vastly better! Looking forward to seeing more incredible work sculpturally and zbrushing!

Im glad to see your interview went up Jim! Your work is amazing, I am lucky to have had the chance to work with you and be constantly inspired AND educated :slight_smile: I never did see those Gremlins II images!! so cool! : D

Scott S

Great Interview and great images. Those Gremlin maquettes are amazing! It’s an honor and pleasure to work with you. Thanks for all the helpful advice and tips! Your an amazing source of inspiration and a true master.

Hi and Thanks!
Please keep checking back as I will add more images soon.

Awesome stuff Jim - love the gremlins:+1: - so much character in their nasty little faces :sunglasses:

great artist and amazing artworks !
Thanks for the interview really inspiring :+1: !

Truly amazing work! You are an inspiration to us all! :+1:

Inspiring work !

looking cool man, i like the overall proportion, shapes and muscles definition.

Thanks Everyone,
People seem to like the maquettes so I’ll add some more.

I did these for the Daffy Character. The final Daffy was designed by Tom Hester.

daffyMogwaiLo.jpg

Attachments

lennyMogwaiLo.jpg

daffyGremlinLo.jpg

cool works ! thanx alot !

Dude Jim sweet stuff and nice interview, it is awesome seeing you on here. I really like your gremlin maquettes, those are really cool. I hope your doing well!

Katon

Awesome Works Jim! Thanks for condivide!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

This is a Raptor for Golden Axe.

raptor002Lo.jpg

Attachments

raptor003Lo.jpg

raptor004LO.jpg

I’ve found a lot of unseen things while going through old portfolios. I’ll add this stuff to my website someday. It’s easier to do maquettes in the computer. Plus my fingernails are much cleaner now.

These are Bulldog maquettes from Mom and Dad Save the World.

bulldogman2lo.jpg

Attachments

bulldogMomLo.jpg

bulldogboyLo.jpg

bulldogLo.jpg

bulldogsFinishLo.jpg