ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: cmoffitt (Chris Moffitt)

Super Stunning work…I’ve been admiring your works for quite sometime now and this Dr. Root piece is just top it all… Amazing stuff!

what can i say…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work! Great character!

I still keep staring at Dr. Root, never get enough of him,
he’s so massive…just beautiful …
thanks for the breakdown Chris and good luck!

You guys rock. Pedro, JOey, Mind Symbion, Fausto, Adrien (hummer is in the works ;)), Mop, Etcher, Chris, Jason, Santis, Kansuke, ravioli rancher, Jamez, Webhead, Kevin, Martin(See you in June!), deadrockboy, Moni-Poroni, Lucky_1, SolidSnakexxx, LeoAMD, Pavel and jobmaster, thank you all for the comments and for taking the time to read the making of article. I hope it was useful in some way.

It was so much fun making Dr. Root and meeting so many awesome artists in the process. I was constantly pushing myself along the way to finish and nearly gave up several times. Then I would see some of the stuff the other guys were doing with their entries and I was instantly determined to finish. Thanks again to Pixologic for putting the competition together and thanks to the community for all the support, feedback and votes. I’m looking forward to the next one!

Brilliant, brilliant work, sir!!:+1: Nothing else to say…
Total respect!

Love the concept, technique, and everything about it. Congrats!!:cool:

Cool!

good job you are really artist