Featured Member: asims (Aaron Sims)

Your work is always inspiring. Thanks for the interview :+1:

Excellent interview and beautiful cutting edge artwork! :+1:

congratulation.nice talk.nice works.:+1:

Amaizing Portfolio.

You are the man behind so many great characters in blockbustes
 :o

WOW! :+1: :+1:

Really great interview! Love the concept work on your site!

Truly inspirational work man.:+1: really love your concepts.

Hello everyone.

I’m sure if you’ve been at my site lately you’ve probably seen many of the Hulk concepts I created for the film “The Incredible Hulk” using Zbrush.
I just wanted to post them here for everyone to see. These are both The Hulk and the Abomination from early stages to the finals.
These are just a tiny amount of the concepts I created for the film. I hope you all enjoy the images.

Aaron
Early Hulk.jpg

Attachments

Early Hulk1.jpg

Early Hulk2.jpg

Early Hulk3.jpg

Hulk_body.jpg

Hulk_Final.jpg

Hulk_Hairstyles.jpg

Early-Abomination1.jpg

Early-Abomination2.jpg

Early-Abomination-3.jpg

Early-Abomination-4.jpg

Early-Abomination-model.jpg

Final-Abomination.jpg

Abomination foot.jpg

Abom_Charging_in_Street_v01.jpg

Carn’t beleive it, first post after the mighty AS. Totaly amazing work Arron. Love your work. :+1: :+1:

WOW! realy amazing works,impressive.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey Aaron, thanks for sharing the extra images that arent on your site ! just bought your xsi book - great stuff
!

Hi Aaron, I am so glad that this thread is here. I love your work and adore your knowledge of, and the way that you deform anatomy, it is amazing. I am a fan of most of the films that you have worked on, and so its a great inspiration to see you work on this forum. I would love to get into this form of work, especially concept work for movies, and so now I have completed my university coarse can start planning some direction, including concept and character creation as well as my usual stuff. I will visit your web site often as a great source of motivation. Thanks for sharing this creativity Aaron, and I wish you all the best and in your work and with your companies.

Regards

Arran Lewis

amazing
thanx for sharing ! i love the Abomination result
great !

sweet stuff Aaron - I especially like those feet designs
 and also cool to see a whole body concept done with the aid of 3d. Your method of working is really cool and effective. :+1:

yeah.i really enjoy to see this works.great. :+1:

I got to see the incredible hulk last night. What I was very happy with was the fact that although he never really said words. He still had an intelligence to him. The design is fantastic. I loved the fight between hulk and abomination. Well done to you and your team :+1:.
I hope to someday do what you do.

Cheers
Brett

P.s
 Love the designs for abomination. Really inspiring stuff.

wow. :grimacing:
i loved the hulk movie. while i was a bit disappointed with the decision to go a different direction with the abomination design from the comic book, (the first design here for the abomination would’ve pleased my geek fancy) he was still a believable foe for the hulk to reckon with. i just wish there was more time to flesh him out in the movie. the shortness of his screen time kind of reminded me of venom in spiderman 3.

i love the work gone into this. another top row worthy piece for sure! :+1:

Astounding work mate, great job :smiley:

Wow
those are some great looking concepts.

A.w.e.some!!! :d

You know, I keep wondering why Abomination lost his p*nis in the mutation process, heh
 poor guy :rolleyes:

(I do prefer the first version of the abomination you posted. It’s similar to the comics and looks a lot more aggressive. So bad that you had to change it.)

Regards
Fabricio