ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: ambient-whisper (Martin Krol)

Martin Krol, i love your work, its killer

Looking forward to seeing it on Blu Ray :smiley:

great Interview , whenever I read your name in the forums , the first thing strikes me are your mirai tutorials , jaw dropping tutorials those days.

Thanks for the interview :+1:

great stuff :+1:

I fell in love with your work when I first saw your work at spiraloid … that famous goblin wip thread… and since then I have been following your work… And I have been a silent admirer… :slight_smile: Its great to see your interview… Best wishes…
Taemoor
London

Great interview! :+1:
Thank you Martin!

great Work & interview…thank’s :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for such a great interview…another…fine inspiration! :+1: :+1:

cool interview … amazing work Martin :+1:

GREAT interview Martin. Thank you for sharing your time, insights and experience with us!

Hey, Thanks guys for the love :slight_smile:

nickz: I hope you arent dissapointed :D. Its a better movie than I thought it would be. Originally when we got the shots I thought it was going to be a crappy movie, with a new director, some cast absent, etc. Turns out that I actually liked it more than the previous two movies because its the first of the three movies that it finally knew what it was, and it was comfortable with itself. The first one felt like it tried too much to be edgy like matrix, and part two just felt standard fare to me. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Thomas Mahler: aww, shucks :o

WoodyLWG: No problem :). I like sharing ideas. Theres no point in holding them back unless you want an element of surprise. I was hoping to do this interview back in January but I couldnt show any images until the dvd was out.

Etcher: I hope you enjoy it as well :slight_smile:

Fabian: nah, never been chased by a bear :smiley: I know a person that was though, and got his shoe stolen by the damn creature. bloody theif.

Pride: I, dont know. I actually just downloaded some imagery off the net and worked from reference, but I never gave that any thought actually. Damn, you caught me. Umm… its a fantasy world, lets just say that everyone is left handed from now on :wink: It’ll be our little secret :smiley:

Thanks again for the love guys and gals :smiley: !.

Great interview. Awesome work. Love the cliffs and the ape. He looks like he could talk :slight_smile:

very nice work and interview :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hahahah… yeah! you actually do talk alot. but sure thanks alot for the very informative answers and constant inspireing work.
i’ve always been a bit of a fanboy of your stuff. heheh

-r

Amazing interview.
Compliments to Martin for all the work done,
impressive modeling&sculpting techniques.
Mauro.

Dude you are hero mate thanks for the amazing inspiration

Disturbing images. Excellent.

What an artist!..Years back i was checking his works and i was already seeing a pioneer artist…Cool Interview Martin . :wink:

great artsit and interview ! love your works martin !

Great interview and I love your work. That is truly inspiring.

Very inspiring project and models ! Great interview !
Thanks for sharing.