ZBrushCentral

Fast Heads Scultp in ZBrush 3 ...post them

Thats a good start Dan! Glad you’re loving the new Z, I also love it…even with the whole normal map issue.

But yeah, keep it up man, and stay off that Warcraft!!! You’ll have more time for ZBrush!!
Hey Redonix! Long time no see…what makes ya think I am playing Warcraft? :wink:

Yah…more Z…I’m loving it…so much I gotta learn about it…still getting comfortable with subtools. :slight_smile:

Dan

Hello this my heads test, i like the rake brush very much.I ve sculpted these heads in 40 mn except the 3 last ones.I d need about 1 hour 20 mn.
Hope you like it :slight_smile: .

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=50208

Hello everybody!
Just love that software and wanted to upload some test heads I worked on. Cheers!

2003018330289388531_rs.jpg

Attachments

2003050714961165515_rs.jpg

2003010892119617038_rs.jpg

2003081108956435932_rs.jpg

2003007634528994153_rs.jpg

Cool stuff … i especially like the last row dude! :+1:

Just spotted this thread!

Heres a quick head I did on friday!

Hard not to get carried away with zbrush!!

Many nice sculpts in this thread!
Here is a cliché demon I made yesterday. Spent about two hours on the mesh and then 30 minutes in PS comping some zbrush screencaps and adding the highlight in his eyes and some bloom. Used Arshlevon’s great basebust.
demon.jpg

Hi guys :smiley:
Made this from a sphere:)

fatzau.JPG

Head-2.jpg

I am so excited to finally own Zbrush. I started the tutorials and this is my first head after a few hours. I am torn between continuing to detail this project or move on in the learning process. As much as I would love to wait and post this later when it is finished I am way too impatient not to post something now.

I am looking for any pointers but be kind I am just a beginner.

What the hellll is thaaaaaaaaaaaaat

ZBrush Document.jpg

This sculpt took about an hour. Doesn’t have the subtlety of a normal human head, but I think it has its own character:

[attach=85396]bronzeacell4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bronzeacell4.jpg

Hi Dimitris!

Here a late entry to your challenge. I just joined this community.

Attached a head sculpt for which I took about 1.5 hours yesterday before going out.

I loved your idea of ‘speed sculpting’ because learning from my first approaches with ZBrush I realized that no sculpt is ever finished! No matter how long you already worked on a sculpt, you can always spend yet another day on it to find more little imperfections… annoying. I suppose everyone feels like that.
So, it’s refreshing to ‘have to let go’ after an agreed time frame.

Best regards,

ALEX

Attachments

1.5hr head.jpg

I just posted two models in another Zbrush forum, so I dont wanna double post. The name of the challange is “Zbrush Fast Work,” incase the link doesnt work. Hope you all like’em, and great work in here too people.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=56481

I decided to do this challenge to see what would be faster. Making a sculpt by hand or in zbrush. I limited myself to an hour for the traditional method then I used zbrush to see how long it would take. There is alot of technique to the zbrush method that im sure would make the sculpt quicker but ultimately zbrush was faster by only a few minutes. I can’t wait to do more to see if I can improve my workflow. Great work everybody! Keep up the thread.[

Quick head.jpg

Attachments

Quick headSculpt.jpg