ZBrushCentral

Farewell My Concubine

Looks great. Beautiful composition and color choices.

What I’m wondering is, how did she kill herself? I see the blood on the blade but none on her body. Did she cut her wrists? Her tongue? Throat?

beautiful… wish there was some blood on her robes too

hehe

hehehe

hehehehe

Outstanding! Conhrats! :+1:

WOW… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Stunning. Wow. I would hang that in the finest galleries.

Stunning, delicate and exquisite work. Leaves in the soul a sea of emotions. And it makes us empathize with the characters.
Thank you for the pleasure of enjoying your work.

Spectacular!

A small imperfection,there’s no blood on Yu Ji’s neck.
Very nice job!

Since you requested critique:

Cons:

• her hair seems to be not correct. She is to young for mostly gray hair and and even in medival time woman had the ability to dye hair. Maybe better would it be better to give her mainly black hair with a gray light reflexes.
  • Her hair is to thin at the end of the curls.
  • The sword is bloody. Did she kill herself with that sword? It seems so since there is blood on the floor. But I would expect blood on her clothes too and maybe a kind of wound.
  • The lampstand might be somehow wrong. If the lampstand relies on oil the oil should leak and flow burning on the floor. Candles would went out.

Pros:

• The _love_ how you did all the folds and I enjoyed all the details. For example all those stiches on the embroideries.
  • The overall impression is romantically and smoochy. She is still beautiful even in her death and he is still the king.

Thank you for sharing.

Great work!!!

Beautiful work, apart from the lack of a cut or slash. I almost thought she used poison. Awesome work nonetheless. :+1:

Too like this work, apply colours to a drawing is very good, master, how do we make friends

good work***65281;:+1:

Hi Qiang,
I love that piece,a true master piece!
it’s beautiful ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you,guys, thank you very much .

“Wondertastic” work!! :slight_smile:

incredible…seeing something greats of great works…