ZBrushCentral

Experiment 626 - Stitch

great tutorial, a joy to read .
and congrats on making top row .
keep creating the creative …:smiley:

Thank you people glad you like it! :slight_smile: and thank you Mr Pixologic for the top row that was a really nice surprise! :slight_smile:
i`m now sitting on the second part of the"TuT" it will come soon.
Cheers!

Congratz on Top Row - great personal take on Stitch and such an enjoyable “making-of” look forward to pt2:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome work. Killer render. And hands down most creative tutorial. Thanks for posting.

great tutorial

GREAT! Very funny and clever tut! Most refreshing–and informative–at the same time. Appreciate you making the efforts.

Really love the breakdowns. Very unique. Thank you for sharing those.

Bring on part 2!

Thank you Kisel, this is by far one of the best tutorials out there with a great sense of humor. Really great way of showing your artistic side from all sides. Thank you for sharing this and congrats for the top row.

Just a quick question, would you mind to share how did you created the hair in detail?

Thank you and looking forward to see more from you :slight_smile:

Thank you guys i really appreciate it! :slight_smile:
Ok…i`m not done with the “TuT” :slight_smile: but, it will be finished in part 3 on the weekend, i promise! sorry :slight_smile:
And again, please excuse my crippled english :slight_smile:
Have fun and Cheers!

stitch-making05.jpgstitch-making06.jpg

Attachments

stitch-making05.jpg

stitch-making06.jpg

Great modelling and furs.!! and funny tutorial. Congrats matte!

Awesome Tutorial! Love it! Thanks

Thank you guys!
The “TuT” is done…and i hope it`s not too crazy… :slight_smile:
Cheers!

stitch-making07.jpgstitch-making08.jpgstitch-making09.jpgstitch-making10.jpgstitch-making11.jpg

Attachments

stitch-making07.jpg

stitch-making08.jpg

stitch-making09.jpg

stitch-making10.jpg

stitch-making11.jpg

I recognised him as soon as I saw the thumbnail. :smiley: