ZBrushCentral

Everybody Loves Clowns!!

Well, here he is painted up. I still wanna do more, but I’m starting a new gig tomorrow, so it might be a lil while. Hope he gives ya nightmares. It is his job…

Thank you for the stars, folks. I really liked working on this one.

Z-Brush with just a wee bit Of Photoshop for color enhancement. If you want to see the first version of this guy, just go to Frenchy’s post and click No.7.
He’s the one on the left in the third picture down. He was my second Z-Brush model. I finally got around to bringing him to life.

Dickie [![SharkeyTheClown_04.jpg|822x768](upload://hWFoe0cL0MasIlxELUO1lvzbi9q.jpeg)] [

](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%2714557%27,%27SharkeyTheClown_04.jpg%27,1,0%29)

Well done Bro, super clean lines:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Ultra kewlies, Dickie! Definitely puts me in the mind of the KKFOS…one of my favorite comedic horror flicks…my kids love that one as well…I have a friend on holiday right now that I can’t wait to show this to when he returns…muhhahahahahaha He is totally phobic of clowns of any shape…met him at the back door of my house one afternoon wearing a clown mask from Spawn…as he knocked I popped the door open…he moon walked backwards…didnt say a word and hastily got in his truck and sped away…in between gut laughing I had to apologize…but man was it worth it…mmuuahahahahahahaha…

Great model and like was said, ultra cleanliness in the model and well designed…kudos.
Ron

Odhinn: Thank you…:smiley:

Ron: That story is hysterical…:lol: KKFOS would definately make him run for the hills then! It’s one of my all time favorite flicks. I got to meet the Chiodo Brothers back in ‘93. They are even cooler guys than I could have hoped for. They saw I was a big fan of KKFOS and they gave me a huge 4’ x 5’ autographed poster. They all came around and signed it for me. It’s one of my prized possesions. The art direction in that film is astounding. Especially when you consider the budget. I always wished I worked on that flick, so this is as close as I can get…:smiley:

Here is my original model I made in May of 2004. I was still learning Z-Spheres on him. It was my third model I ever made in Z-Brush. He’s come a long way, baby…LOL

Dickie

[OriginalFatClown_01.jpg]

Exquisite DICKIE VERY NICE TEXTURE MAN and the expression on this guy, simply amazing great job!

Que bueno este payaso loco. No come hamburgesas, sino perritos calientes, los que más le gustan son los chihuahuas, pequineses, dálmatas y en especial los caniches. ¡Riquísimos…!

Great work!

I noticed you mentioned that you did the ruffle in another program. Couldn’t resist showing how easy it is to do that sort of thing in ZBrush, too. (Probably faster than it took in the other app, too. ;))

Anyway, check it out if you’re interested.

Attachments

Ruffle.TXT (12.3 KB)

Thanks, Boss…:smiley: Yeah, I easily could have done this in Z-Brush. I just happened to have one I built a while ago that I used. Z-Brush definately has some fun tools for this type of modeling. I’m glad you like the model…:smiley:

Aztec: Thank you for the props, Bro…:smiley:

Saltapiedrs: He eats Pitbulls too!!! Él es de hecho uno loco, hambriento, payaso…:lol: El Oh y yo amamos sus ilustraciones…:smiley:

Dickie

High level in this pic.
This clown has so much personality, and for me this is the secret for a best pic.-
Of course modeling and colour are important for this target.
bye
leo

Leo!! How are you, Bro? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you post. I was thinking of your Spawn clown when I did this too…:smiley: I always liked that piece. Thank you for your kind comments, my friend…:smiley:

Dickie

hey Dicky!!!

this is a really cool pic !! it is something like horror clown or a wardrobe monster :smiley:
I love it and I hope to see it in the top row!! great work especially on the forehead and on the eyes !! skin and lightning are always really well done!
keep it up, my friend!! :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

ps: 5 stars for me :wink:

Aurick: We now have total Z-Brush on this piece. I took the script you sent and played with the radial settings till I got the ruffles to where I liked 'em. I then took the ruffles and stored a morph target. I then inflated them a little and went to the morph target and made a create Difference model. This gave it thickness and I put it behind him. I like these ruffles better as they are not as stiff as the first one I made. Thanks for the tip, Boss…:smiley:

Thank you Drums! You keep feeding me stars and you’ll have to answer to my wife for my gigantic ego that fills the living room…:smiley: I saw Viv’s portrait of you. It’s incredible…:smiley: I gotta send her a note…Just some beautiful painting…:+1:

Dickie

[SharkeyTheClown_05.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘14582’,‘SharkeyTheClown_05.jpg’,1,0))

:)he has some major gloss lipstick on him… wouldnt want a kiss from him tho :cry:
awesome model!

:+1: `
Andreseloy

excellent as usual.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

LOL!! :smiley:

Dickie, you are a crazy man :smiley: :smiley:
Vivien is here with me and she is really happy about your opinion of her painting!
great Mr Dickie :smiley: :+1:

:o :o :o :o :o :o you are too kind :slight_smile:

GREAT F-ING TEXTURING THERE DICKIE!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (pardon me!) it’s a pleasure to have people like you on this forum!!