ZBrushCentral

Eof's Sketchbook (base mesh to share Page 9/movie page 12)

Wow, eof3D, this is most useful… Thank you for your kindness to share the technique :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

Only a true ZBrush nerd makes a linear gradient by starting with geometry in ZBrush. Nice one :slight_smile:

Eof thanks for taking the time to do this :+1:.
Can’t wait to see this lady finished.

awsome, thanks for the process eof :slight_smile:

Character’s coming along great, can’t wait to see her finished

she looks really cool, nicely done. i think the pockets on her pants are a little sharp though. like they are too defined and almost look like they are a subtool placed on her legs. its still way better than what i can do right now though.

Excellent work, eof3D. I also tried your technique on a charater at work and it worked quite well, only problem is the texture had to be mahooooosive! Nonetheless a very good tip. Thanks :smiley:

kaisasose - thank you
robertrageson thank you
SolidSnakexxx - you are welcome
dustinbrown - thank you
brettSinclair, nizza_waaarg - I have a break for that character, looking for other face…

[]ZBrush Document_1.jpg

The Redneck trio :slight_smile:

ZBrushDocumentqw123
ZBrush%20Document

Attachments

ZBrushDocumentqw123.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

:d :d :d

:smiley: awesome

avasdad thank you )
Dryn thank you

and one more head )

head_Fokin01

Attachments

head_Fokin01.jpg

and one of my old renders:
eof_image11

Attachments

eof_image11.jpg

great works so for, she is very sexy really… poly painting has been done very nicely… looking forward from you more like this man…

Some really nice work in this thread I especially like the woman on the top of this page. Looking forward to more.

Oh sweet update mate :slight_smile: The last head got nice crispyness…a boxer maybe? The face and hat of the girl is ace!

Nice work here!

wow ! its very cool ! i love it !

sendhilv thank you!

monstermaker thank you!

Belltann thank you and you are right I was inspired by this guy:

a i r thank you!

skulll_monster thank you man!LeBanner.jpg

Wow :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: that old render with girl/hat is really awesome… Do you have a larger render I’d like to print out and post on my wall.

SolidSnakexxx oh my god! :slight_smile: thank you man for such warm words. It’s pity but I dont have bigger sizes and even lose the source files.