ZBrushCentral

edgart

So many brilliant work uncommented?
ZBC is sometimes a tough place for an talented artist.

Me, I love your work very much as I already told you.
You are brave enough not to go 100% mainstream and your portraits are a sensitive representation on how you love the human face in all it’s facets.
The poses and expressions are always speaking to me, forcing me to think about the background, to think what could be the reason for this expression.
All this in a gentle and positive way. No panic, no fear, just pure pleasure to watch.

OK. King Kong Lady is a bit different, but she still shows your deep connection to female beauty that a lot of east European artists have.
Maybe because you are so gifted? :wink:

Keep it comming- I am here :wink:

thank you Knacki
thx will99au

edgar-marocsek-wxxxxx-149.jpgedgar-marocsek-wxxxxx-150.jpgedgar-marocsek-wxxxxx-147.jpgedgar-marocsek-wxxxxx-146.jpgedgar-marocsek-wxxxxx-148.jpg

I second what Knacki said. Great work man. You inspired me this morning. Please keep posting.

Much to admire:+1:

I’d love to know how you did the hair for your characters. Any chance you could do a run down on how to do it? It’s great. :smiley:

Seriously great work here. Very inspirational. :slight_smile:

I love the facial features :smiley:

so wonderfull!!! love it!

Another great feminine portrait, and a nice addition to your melancholic series.
I am quite happy that ZBC starts to pay attantion to your
work :wink:
Best,

Kancki

edgar-marocsek-sssss-255.jpgedgar-marocsek-sssss-256.jpgedgar-marocsek-sssss-258.jpgedgar-marocsek-sssss-259.jpg

Beautiful sculpts! I like how expressive their faces are–it’s as if they’re actually alive.

sssss.57.jpgsssss.58.jpgsssss.59.jpgsssss.60.jpg

sssss.64.jpgsssss.62.jpgsssss.63.jpgRadha Mitchel

I somehow like it.

sssss.188.jpgsssss.193.jpgsssss.194.jpgsssss.189.jpgsssss.195.jpg

Your female busts are one of the best here on ZBC.
Like your artstation site much more, as it gives a massive impression of your work.

need some timelapses !

keep posting :slight_smile: