ZBrushCentral

Easter.... quick an Easter Challenge...

Damn. Now I want a chocolate.

Olson_Easter_07.jpg Hi all! This is my first post of work. This challenge seemed like a great way to jump in. Just make an egg–no pressure. I did some doodles of monster eggs, and went for this one. It’s not done, and I’m not sure how to get a good render in ZB yet, but I had fun tuning the shader to feel like bone.

The teeth need more definintion, the nasal bone-comb needs a lot more texture–probably a bump map–and I want to paint the texture instead of just tuning a material.

I thought about modeling a brain–it’s basically egg shaped and is probably the only place monsters are ever hatched…

Great work, everyone!

holy egg :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Tatanka_Nui: nice first post, i like the idea very much :slight_smile:
Roland: how did u do the background? =0

i worked a bit with the edges and the feet and i tried a texture on it:

And now that bunnies are allowed…

Pullet-Time.jpg

You have a lot of naked chicks on your website Pride. I can’t figure out why. :rolleyes: Bunnies are evil if they can lay eggs. Especially the bunny Jesus rode to fight the Babylonians with his ak 47.

Mr Pride - hilarious :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

It’s easy for Pride, if you to go to his site, you will see that he has made some special mechanical effects for Matrix :rolleyes: :smiley:

That’s great Pride hahaha. They should outlaw those egg launcher.
Lemo

i would love 2 have a bunny poster like that!
great work pride.

a bit to late^^ anyway, i did some refining^^

I know it’s half-a-week late for a submission, but here, finally, an easter egg that can’t kill you. (seems a lot of the submissions could hurt/kill you to some degree)
This was suppose to be somekind of a candle, but I was too lazy to set a pfx for the flame on top, so I just crop off the top abit to hide the unsightly sticky thingy that sticks out on top of a candle. Do you notice the SSS or is it too faint of an SSS that it’s worth manipulatin’ instead of using SSS shader? What do you guys think?

7.jpg

Attachments

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

9WithoutSSS.jpg