ZBrushCentral

Dynamesh sketchbook

Great images! Amazing attention to detail.
I wish you good luck!

Awesome work bro!

The dreadlocks are incredible!

Great work!

Any chance You could share some insight on creating that claylike material? Unfortunatelly Jeff Patton’s cgsociety tut is dead (missing images).

Wow! The dreadlock sculpt is amazing. Love it!

Still looking forward to your dreadlock tutorial.

Hey guys, finally! I had some time yesterday to finish up the Dreadlock tutorial, I just need to edit some bits but I will be posting it tonight here and in my facebook page: www.facebook.com/pablander.

In the mean time here is my latest 3D clay sketch: The jazz singer. I hope you like it!

Also, some people have asked me about the process/render for this sketches so I guess the next tutorial I’m going to put together its about that.

The_Jazz_Singer.jpg

yes i like this portrait! ears are a little sloppy, but then, it is a sketch. great work.

Good work.
I like your clay renders very much.

Fanatastic. Would definitely love to have a tutorial on your render process!

Hey guys! thanks again for all the comments and likes on my recently created facebook page now its my turn to give something back to the community! I just finished putting together the tutorial I was working on: Creating dreadlocks with fibermesh. and I hope you can take something out of it.

Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_tutorial.jpg

The tutorial is focusing only on the creation of the dreadlocks using fibermesh and some simple base geometry. its a PDF with 23 pages with some detailed text description and plenty of images of the process. (if you are an experienced zbrush user or are familiar with fibermesh you can scan through the document quickly by reading the words in yellow and that should give you a general idea about the steps).

Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_screenshots.jpg

you can get the PDF in HighRes (67Mb) or LowRes (4Mb).

HighRes from here:

to view it:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vv8p6dlrzt188o7/Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_HighRes.pdf

to download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv8p6dlrzt188o7/Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_HighRes.pdff

“LowRes” from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv8p6dlrzt188o7/Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_HighRes.pdf

Please let me know what you think, if you like it or not or if you think I should change something to clarify!

If you find it useful I would appreciate some likes on my facebook page!

cheers!

Attachments

Creating_Dreadlocks_with_Fibermesh_screenshots.jpg

Man this looks awesome. Thanks for the tutorial!:+1:

Great tutorial! everything very neat!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just wow ! this is highly appreciated, will look into this later when needed. Thanks :+1:

WOW! You had definitely a lot of work with this tutorial. This is really very helpful.
Thank you.

Very nice tutorial! Thanks!

Thanks for the tutorial. Not only was it pearled with wisdom, the presentation was also a delight. Thanks again.

muchas gracias senor .! not only will this be helpful for dreddies but for other tecniques within ZB aswell.:smiley:

Thanks for the time and effort! :smiley:

Thank You! very nice tutorial an very well executed, always impressed when I see such tutorials:) again thanks and good job! peace

Awesome! Some of the best CG dreadlocks I have seen.