ZBrushCentral

Dreadnought

Great tutorials! :+1:

A real big thanks for sharing your uber methods, see, dummies like me would never think to go down those routes. thank you. you’re a star. im a save your pages so i dont forget your cool methods. fair play for teaching us. im been modeling over 20 years and still learnig… great stuff…just great. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…and for sharing your brushes. They are great!

Thank you for posting these. Your shapes are very imaginative and the tips you made for us are going to be very helpful. I love your approach to thinking through how to make the best use of ZModeler. If you ever decide to make more tutorials or say, Gumroad tips and tricks, please let me know. I am there!

Pretty neat tricks for hardsurface thanks for sharing

Excellent work/tutorial. Much appreciated.

Mr. Schade,

Would the final mesh you’ve created in the tutorial be what is baked into a normal map, or would you first retopo it for better subdivision? I was told that sharp edges aren’t good for normal baking, so using Zremesher/Dynamesh after making boolean mesh would not be enough to have clean subdivision. Or at least that is what i’ve been told.

Could you possibly show what you do after you make boolean mesh to get to the final, bake-able high poly mesh?

Thank you in advance!