ZBrushCentral

Diogo Reis sketchbook

Hi everyone from Zbrush Central. I’ve been working with 3D for a few years but I’ve never felt confident to share my projects on this site with so many amazing artists.

Now I’m creating a skecthbook to start sharing some projects and studies. Hope you like it.

Farnart of Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere

Attachments

8 Likes

Ruthie - Original concept by Mina Lee

RuthieScreen.jpg

Original Concept by John Polidora

Screenshot_5.jpg

Attachments

RuthieScreen.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

1 Like

Never felt confident enough? I guess that affects artists of all calibers, because you clearly are VERY good. Amazing pieces and informative step by steps there. Keep posting, I’ll keep watching.

Congratulations my friend, you deserve it!

I love the shapes you are building! Great stylization.
Also, minimalistic folds makes fabric looks so great and pleasureable. Really relaxing after seeing so much marvelous designer simulations everywhere.

dopepope - I think sometimes we need to believe more in our potential. Thanks! I’ll keep posting.

Herik - Thanks for the support my friend!

nebular - I have tried to improve my workflow in zbrush. I’m glad you like it.

After three years without producing any personal project I’m returning to post something I recently did. Now I also hope to post more often in the coming weeks.

I always wanted to like League of Legends but had a lot of difficulty and never liked point and click games but when Riot launched Wild Rift it was the perfect opportunity to give this franchise a chance! WR immediately hooked me, I fell in love with the game universe, the character design and the story.

Fiora was one of the first characters I got interested in, both for design and gameplay. This was a study focused on understanding the process of creating a statue, trying to figure out which workflow would work best for me.

nice Fiora and a nice breakdown :slight_smile:

Thanks Daisuke. I really like doing these breakdowns, I’ll think of other interesting processes to show in upcoming projects.

Thanks for sharing your breakdown, lots of useful information :slight_smile:
Jaime

Thanks Jamie! I’m very happy to share knowledge like this because I learned a lot from Pixologic’s videos and I want to be able to give more tips for those who are just starting out! Looking forward to sharing my upcoming projects here.

1 Like