ZBrushCentral

Dinosaurs

Thx for sharing!
Great models!

Best regards,

wauw! very nice dinos.
can you tell a little of how you did the scales on their body?

looking forward to see more great dinos.

-r

Man you got talent. Great stuff!!!
cw06

Thanks! Really thanks :wink:

can you tell a little of how you did the scales on their body?
Often I use some handmade alphas like in this post:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=114935
But for some complicated areas I draw the scales by hand.

New T-Rex render made for SOL 90 S.L. publishing house.
It’s the first image of the series.

I rendered it with Vray.

ZBC1.jpg

[attach=251784]Final_02(891).jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Final_02(891).jpg

ZBCthumb02.jpg

Very cool render…his right foot looks like the toes are broken though

Nice T-Rex. My only suggestion would be to pose him in a more dynamic pose. Push the silhouette so it reads the shape of his head better and so you can see both legs. Keep it up.

Thanks =)

his right foot looks like the toes are broken though
No, they are not broken. His foot is just not quite on the floor. He is in motion and the distant phalanges are still in the air. But yes, probably,for this camera angle it would be better to place the foot completely on the ground.

My only suggestion would be to pose him in a more dynamic pose.
I made such pose advisedly because there will be two pictures more with aggressive and dynamic dinosaur so I had to render the different one. :wink:

I love this, a subject that never fades. There are so many creatures from the pre history, this image really make me want to model and render something as well. You used Vray as well for the render!
Did you decimate it then import? I suggest this is bes retains all the high frequency details.

This is beautfull!!!
congrats!!! :+1:

AjdinBarucija
Thanks! no I don’t use retopology or Decimation Maser. In the beginning I prefer to model good low-polygon wireframe with right topology which can be suitable for animation. And I use such model as the “billet” in ZBrush to make the details. After that I bake the Normal Bump and Displacement in ZB and use that maps for my old low-poly model in 3dsmax or Maya.

This is normaly my old method and for clients it still is. But personaly I dont put in displacemen maps in vray…they just never work right =) .
Keep up the great work! :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hmmm. I don’t know but as for me Vray’s displacement is the best if it’s tuned correctly. :wink: And as you can see, I haven’t any problems with transferring details between ZB and Max.

My new image for SOL 90 with the same model.

[ZBCthumb03.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]ZBCthumb03.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=252137&thumb=1)

[Final_01%281000%29.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]Final_01(1000).jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=252135)

Hey this is top row stuff. One comment I have is the shadows on the render are a litte to soft for the image. look at the trees in the foreground there shadows are much darker. Dof is stronger in the photo on the middle ground bushes as well.
Just trying to help
David

hmmm not sure how I missed this but - very cool stuff - little pink dude is awesome - gj:D :+1:

Great collection of dinosaurs.Wow top row for sure…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This last one is looking amazing! specially its composition

Thanks for comments! =)

Gorgeous work! Gorgeous!!! ARGH!!! 5 stars and a sandwich with coffe for you!:eek: