ZBrushCentral

Digital Sketchbook: It's All About Love for Flesh and Bones

Hi all…
i was trying out to bake the normal map … so far the results are gud … as i’ve decided to do a game version of this guy too, so i’ll be doing a low res soon…
but here is an attempt with the normal map for the body. applied it on 2nd level of division right now.

[Baium_18.JPG](javascript:zb_insimg(‘143703’,‘Baium_19.JPG’,1,0))

Attachments

Baium_19.JPG

Hello ,
its been pretty long since i’ve touched baium. After this break, i got the chance of working on baium again… so did little progress… changed the silhouette of many body parts… added more details. did the waist armour., and touched the tentacles a bit. i hope u ppl give some valuable feedback on this. C&C welcome!
Cheers :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Baium_21.JPG

Attachments

nice,will be gud to see this textured.

really cool… ceep us posted

romilkchoprazb : thanks dude … i m surely gonna texture it …

B187 : thanks man … progress on this guy is on hold but i’ll surely try to finish it up as soon as possible ,…

meanwhile ,. i tried my hand on clay modeling … did this head sculpt in about one n a half hour… was pretty interesting n lot of fun , and recently i’ve got plenty of good quality clay at my place so i’ll be continuing sculpting in clay for practice …plus i myself am pretty huge fan of clay modeling …
anyways … here is this little piece of work … pardon me for bad picture quality ,

WIP1.jpg

Attachments

WIP2.jpg

WIP3.jpg

looks really cool

B187 : Thanks man …

Started Pitt today. Just little scribbling … planning to do complete body.

01 copy.jpg

Attachments

02.jpg

did this model collection for the latest HMC.
I hope you ppl like it.

Final_Beauty_Render.JPG

Attachments

Queen_orthos copy.jpg

manga_01_orthos copy.JPG

manga_02_orthos copy.JPG

subtools copy.JPG

I really like the different concepts I see working in the character costuming, I am curious how technically you made the chain mail and the panty hose stuff in Zbrush, or was that in a different software package?

Cool armor:+1:
Is that middle girl, with the sword and eye piece base on the “Lady Francis Drake” piece by Aly Fell?
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=137&t=194487

Great work on the girl, you look like you improve with each model which is great. Keep it up and you’ll be in the top echelon of Zbrush artists before you know it.

Very nice!

cleankid : Thanks dude, and for the chain mail and panty hose question, m attaching some images explaining the process. i used maya to do the chain, i placed every segment manually then tweaked little bit in zbrush with the move tool for gravity. and the base mesh for panty hose was done in maya again, and then sculpted in zbrush …

Dman3d : thanks for appreciating man, your works are pretty good. and ya the concept was taked from the works of great Aly Fell. i forgor to attach the ref image here, but i’ve attached it in my competition thread,anyways i’ll attach it here also…

tobbeo : thanks a lot for appreciating sir. feeling more than glad to hear that from you. thanks :slight_smile:

50.jpg

Attachments

51.JPG

52.JPG

48268_1103014864_submedium.jpg

Hi all,
i was having fun with clay … tried a speed sculpt without reference… did this portrait in 2 hours.
will be doin a lot of tweaks eventually.
i hope ya’l like it…

UPLOAD_01_blog.JPG

Attachments

UPLOAD_02_blog.JPG

Beautiful work you have. Just subscribing to see more. Its awesome that you are making some real sculpts by hand. I bet that is great practice.

Once again, great stuff! looking forward to more.

hey guys … just wanted to share the joy of some success …
recently won the HMC with the queen entry…
17.gif

congratulations on the win man,happy zbrushing.:+1:

Congratulations on the sculpting challenge! :+1:

very gorgeous work, keep it coming.

congrats bro. nice
:+1: