ZBrushCentral

Deviantom

One Fresh’n hot work! …bon appetite! :lol:
P.S. …i didn’t knew does it have to be marked with “MA” but for every case i put it on! :confused:

Shitonplate-Deviantom.jpg

Shtnplt_solidcolor.jpg

Shitonplate_fly_ZB-WIP.jpg

It is so disgusting …
good piece of sculpt and freaky idea

I like it

hahaha thanx man!

…but c’mon, it can’t be so disgusting :confused:…and it’s nothing that all of us already haven’t seen too!? :lol:

:wink:

“Love” it, :confused:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You got to love it? You HAVE to love it!

That’s right Jerick, it’s wrong and i made a mistake no doubt about it!
My English sucks i know that and i feel embarrassing becouse of it :o :cry:
Unfortunately i think it’s too late to correct that now, but also i hope nobody else won’t antagonize if i leave it as it is!?

Anyway thanks for the notice man, i’ll be more careful next time …or even better i will avoid to put any text from now on…

…at least man it’s more funny to leave it like that couse everything what this picture want to say is totally WRONG! :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Cheers!
T.

Hi everyone,
it’s been a while since my last post but from now on i will try to share my ZBrush works more often here with you on ZBC.So, i hope you like this guy down which is btw my first work using and testing the Fibermesh for the hair. Here is also a basic sketch of the idea and also the basic zsphere skeleton of the body for this guy. In this case i made the body and the head separately and then i merge them together…:wink:

Creature_a.jpg

Attachments

Creature_b.jpg

Creature_c.jpg

Creature_d.jpg

Creature_e.jpg

Creature-sketches.jpg

zsphere skeleton.jpg

Hi guys,

this is some old crazy and funny guy inspired by Tsim F. I know i gave him a pretty stupid name but i didn’t knew better, so i used some letters from the surname of my inspiration + “old” and thats it …nothing special :wink:

Anyway i hope u like this guy…

Sickfold_Deviantom_za FB.jpg

Attachments

Sickfold_BPR&Solid.jpg

Awesome sculpt!:+1:

Thanks truubluu! :wink:

Did you paint yours? :wink:

Funny Easter Bunny.jpg

Attachments

Funny Easter Bunny_solid.jpg

Haha that’s great, this really made me jiggle :-):+1:
Great work on the illustration mate and the fibers are great for this stylized crazy rabbit!
Keep up the great work mate and happy easter :slight_smile:

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Kenny, i am glad you like it! :wink:

Happy Easter to you too!
:slight_smile:

Hahaha, nice & funny work. Maybe the basket could use some more attention. It looks too strong in the total image. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:slight_smile: thanx Bas! …yea you’re right about the basket, but ok, it is how it is now :confused: …lets put the focus on the main part of the image hahaha! :wink:

Really great job. I love this.

Ezra

I hope he didnt boil those ones before painting them!! Haha

No but I did shave mine.

Great post - big smile

Thank you Ezra! :wink:
Nicko he tried to, but he gave up after a few seconds …you can see the pain in his eyes! :confused: :lol:
Boozy you did it properly! :lol:

…hi guys, here’s one of my latest personal ZB works to share with you. It is something beetwen Gorilla and Hulk (buahahaha …yea it’s ridiculous!)
I dont know what did Hulk had with this guys mother but they came up with that hahaha! :wink: However, hope you like this guy and let’s call him The Greella! :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Tom

Greella.jpg

Greella2.jpg

Greella4.jpg