ZBrushCentral

DeathMetalDan's Thread

@Gabriel Chiang - Thanks! I’m glad you like him! :slight_smile:

@CesarC - Thank you!

Wow that is one fantastic character you have sculpted, it must feel great to see your hard work pay off like this!
I’am really happy when I see the talented members of zbrush knock it out of the park like you did here.:+1:
all the best to you
Lou

@Lou - Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it! It does feel great to walk into a store and see something I’m proud of sculpting being sold on the store shelves. :slight_smile:

Great work Dan! Spot on!
Any insight into your process you could share as it relates to sculpting for toys?
I model in a specific way because i work in games. I’d love to know how your process differs. (plus i’m a huge action figure geek and i just want to know :slight_smile:

@robbiestyle - Thanks! I can probably write up a little something about generic joints (I don’t have any of the process work on this guy, made him over a year ago) or something for you guys if that’s something you’d be interested in. May take me a little while to post because I’m usually pretty busy! :slight_smile:

Awesome. He is such a fantastic character in the film.

Your very welcome Sir
again all the best to you
Lou

The detail in Groot is epic! I wish I could do that much detail.

@AJ - Thanks, I agree he was awesome in the movie, can’t wait to watch it again when it comes to blu-ray. :slight_smile:

@MasterJames93 - He definitely has a lot of organic design on him, he was fun to work on. You can totally do this amount of detail, just takes patience! :slight_smile:

Anyone like Megaman 3 for the NES?

Here’s a Magnetman I made for fun. I stayed pretty close to the original concept’s proportions, but added a few little details, similar to the work they did on the Megaman Amiibo.

On to the posing, colors, and actual materials… :slight_smile:

Great work on mega man, really enjoy it! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Santis - Thanks! I appreciate it~

Still WIP, felt like adding some color/materials and test a render out before I posed him… I like it for the most part. (Wear and scratches added in post with Photoshop.)

Now, on to the pose seriously this time! :slight_smile:

I think I’m done with MagnetMan! Made a base, posed, and re-rendered; wear and scratches added post-render with Photoshop. :slight_smile: Now to research 3D printing(if anyone has suggestions on websites or companies they’ve used before let me know!).

Awesome

Thanks “Art15!” :slight_smile:

Here’s a sculpt I did almost 2 years ago now, I think I can finally show them. He’s the Inquisitor from the new Star Wars: Rebels show. You can buy this guy in a number of formats, but I believe this specific sculpt is used on the 3.75" line of Hasbro figures. I did enjoy working in this more stylized look for these figures, even if I’m not a big fan of the 5-point articulation, but I have to do what they ask! :wink: I’ll have more renders coming soon.

Character is owned by Disney/Lucas and figure is owned by Hasbro.

Wow, loving the Inquisitor sculpt, keeping the stylised look of the show, but a little more detailed, captures the character perfectly! I hope I can reach the same level of skill one day! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m sure you will, just gotta keep practicing! :slight_smile:

Amazing work would love to be able to be this talented and creative, love the inquisitor and star wars