ZBrushCentral

David Richardson ZSketchBook!

Thanks. Yeah I will break the symmetry for this guy before I give it to my friend as a rigged character.

Just a HD render on my recent sculpt on these GIJOE characters. Only done for my personal work to improve my skills in sculpting.

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/36047708?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&loop=1” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“225” width=“400”></iframe>

Very nice work! Cool poses and great details. As good as Sideshow’s figures man (probably better then)!

Thanks Nikholax! Yeah I dream of one day making something for Sideshow! It would be great!

Finally got to do some sculpting today!!:slight_smile: I hope this dragon turns out well by next week or so if I can keep it up. An original concept art by Kitt Lapeña. He’s got some pretty cool dragons. http://<wbr>scarypet.carbonmade.com/
BPR_Render.jpg

Hey David!:slight_smile:

Fantastic sketchbook really amazing work!:+1:
First of all great work on the lookalike, likeness are so hard in my opinion
The sculpt of the cloth is great too on the other model, very good reference mate!
The sculpt of the GIJOE Characters is mindblowing, totally loving this one amazing work!:+1:
Looking forward how far you are going to take the dragon, you have a great sketchbook !
and hopefully we see more from you soon!
Happy sculpting

• Kenny:)

Hey Kenny!

Thanks so much for such kind words on my sketchbook! Yeah I look forward to finishing the dragon soon.

Happy sculpting!
-David

Finally another update on a little something to keep me happy!

keep me happy two:D

Had to do something scifi! so here is bust I started today. He is looking a little bit sad…cause he is missing his arms ang legs…I think I can begin detailing!!:slight_smile:

awesome armor design! Love it.the other stuff is great too :slight_smile:

I see the WOLF, yes I do see it-:smiley: This is one of the ‘cooler’ armour designs I have seen in awhile. That dude is certainly sad.

Thanks Phosforced!

Cheers Dragon! I dont want it to look too wolfy but anyway here is a bit of change to my design.

BustWip2.jpg

The best part for me - even if it’s just a decent detail - is the inner foampart around his neck. I can almost feel how the surface feels like.

Lots of really great work you have here in this thread davidness. Great inspiration for all of us. Keep posting for sure.

Ezra

VISEone: yeah I had the foamy part in my head even before I started concepting the suit.

Thanks Ezra!

Anyway still work in progress! no tiny details yet. I thought I was only going to do just a bust… but I really like mecha stuff now!!:slight_smile:

Great work! Isn’t hard-surface sculpting fun?

Wow, coming along really, really, really nice. Did I say it was coming along real nice-:smiley: Seriously, cool hard-surface work!

So much fun! Can’t wait to get all my base shapes done and start using more insert brushes.

Thanks Dragon!

So I’ve been inspired from bio-designers matcaps and thought I should try making some of my own. These were very quickly done in keyshot…so nothing fancy but they look quite ok to me. What you guys think? Give it a try!:slight_smile:

Download it here!