ZBrushCentral

David Richardson ZSketchBook!

She turned out great. How did you manage to get the eyebrows to blend in so well? They look like they were a seperate mesh.

Thanks! I just reprojected it back to the head model and smoothed it out a bit on lower division.

So here is the Catwoman! Hope you like it.
Catwoman.jpg

Really like the unique style you brought to Catwoman. It’s unlike any other design of her I’ve seen and it’s refreshing to see a design of her that’s not overtly sexualized. At the same time It doesn’t portray the characteristics of the comic-book Catwoman but to me that’s fine, this is your take on her. She almost looks sad or very serene. Traits that I would not normally associate with Catwoman.

Great job!

Good work ,i liked the way you sculpt the face.

Reaaly great work!Very kool sculpting.:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Esto es simplemente increíble im alegro un comentario para este …

What the!!! I don’t even speak spanish!!!

Anyway, great work i like it’s simplicity yet strong impact.

Thanks! that’s what I was going for!:slight_smile:

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Thank you!

Muchas gracias!!?? hehe!! Thanks!!

Started another character last week and getting small bits done here and there.

SEwip3.jpg

Attachments

SEwip3.jpg

And here is a model I have been working on for ages I guess visiting it less and less. I still want to finish it probably all in zbrush with some paint done. Original concept art by Jen Zee
BPR_Render.jpg

Nice work, I especially love the Falconer ( Fanconess?) the bird shaped shoulder pad is a nice touch! Cheers :smiley:

Thanks! I really should try to get her done!:slight_smile:

An old man sketch I did yesterday for about an hour.

oldman.jpg

and you can see a video here if you like. http://www.livestream.com/davidrichardson/video?clipId=pla_a127c320-7787-44ad-a975-5aae965b8ba0&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Finished sculpting this piece today of snake eyes and scarlett! Hope you guys like it!:slight_smile:

BPR_TurnTable.jpg

Attachments

BPR_TurnTable.jpg

Those last sculpts are awesome! Keep up the great work. Cheers :smiley:

Thanks Chalkman! really appreciate it!:slight_smile:

WIP1.jpg Dynamesh Mutant