ZBrushCentral

David Giraud - collectible works

Lovely - excellent and sexy as hell.

Great pieces! Keep it up!

I do like your depiction of the trailing turbulence in a way with just enough poetry. Beautiful. I wonder if any feasible way to print/fabricate that in a material which levels of translucency can be controlled. That would be nice. And also I like the face of last figure. Perhaps inspired by Native Americans. Very cool.

Simply stunning work. I can see how much you enjoyed working on this piece. Michael Turner would be proud! I look forward to seeing the textures and the final rendered version. Well done!

Beautiful work! Witchblade rocks! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great stuffs :+1: . Enjoyed watching them

Your Quicksilver is outstanding… all of them… I love the blur effect. Very nice! :smiley:

This is incredible!, Is this from witchblade? also I really love your style and would love to see this colorized.

Great sculpts!

could you explain your process of how you broke down the parts for printing?

thank you in advance.

Always insane David :smiley:

amazing work! love the speed effect on quicksilver. is the speed trail a seperate subtool? or seperate at first then merged into the character. would be great to learn about the process! :slight_smile:

Really awesome stuff congrats on front page

Wow love the female and all the extractions on her body good job

Such dynamic sculpts man! Love your stuff!

nice sculpt :wink:

;)It is amazing to see the shadowed man in motion,How I wish my country present such rear privilege and hope for career such as this your collection such be one of the finest the world have ever presented,I wish you could see me through some tutorial,I want to be as good as you are,kudos

Woww… my lovely Sara… I miss you… lol

Really beautiful sculpture bro. Congratulations!! ;):+1:

David your work is amazing, I’m a big fan!

Very Beautiful and Amazing work Sir
All the best to you
Lou

Awesome work.

Love the QuickSilver weight and form.