ZBrushCentral

David Desplat's sketchbook

Thanks for all your comments ! :smiley:

tyrellcorp : For the cracks, i mainly use the clay tubes, and sometimes the planar cute,gouge or standard (it depends of what kind of rock you are working on). I truely love working surfaces, especially those ruins stuff!

NEX is only used to build your ingame asset by using the HD geometry. You manually create the topology by placing points over you HD model, and then build polygons ! , but you have to decimate the HD before importing it in Maya otherwise your computer will be very slow :smiley:

Uncharted was a source of inspiration ! One of my favorite game ever ! They ruins are simply amazing ! Just can’t stop playing uncharted 2

Updates ! Mass effect ! I love Mass Effect so muchh !

[]
[]SALARIAN_01.jpgSALARIAN_02.jpg

A character i sculpt using a really fun concept from creature box ! It was fun to do !

![Tachyon_02.jpg|1100x720](upload://oqs605qHTZoDmh73vu2f9CFsSuK.jpeg)![Tachyon (Copier).jpg|1100x720](upload://nElcZztLputOb0UrOpLczsP3WtU.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://goZZs6bVvjXpkIC7O2Z1Z80pxbP.jpeg)

Attachments

Tachyon_02.jpg

Tachyon (Copier).jpg

Hey! I love this one! Great! :slight_smile:

Great sculpting! I like him!

Great sketchbook start :+1: !

excellent start, I cant wait to see more.

ZombieSwarm, Etcher, Derek Frenzo, piz : Thanks for all your comments !Some other works are coming ! :smiley:

Here is a metal emblem with Ram horns, was fun to sculpt ! Always a real pleasure to sculpt that kind of stuff

[]BELIER_03.jpg

[]BELIER_04.jpgBELIER_03.jpgBELIER_04.jpg

You are a monster. Excellent work, & well-deserved top row.

sweeeeeeeet:+1:

Some really great stuff here! :+1:

Bonjour David. Tres bien work!! Keep it up it’s really good and inspiring. Congrats on your top row.

:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:!!! Absolutely wonderful sculpts, those charcaters but specially, those hard surface sculpts are perfect!, love the Mayan Calendar so much, congratulations for the Top Rawr!

:grimacing:…Thanks for your sharing…:slight_smile:

really ,really amazing work!

Alex Oliver

nice detail sculpting :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The calender is Aztec not Mayan :wink:

Amazing sketchbook. Well deserved Top Row.

:+1:

amazingggggggggggggg
explain to moi si’l vous plait, how do a intermediate level artist like me get to a level like yours?

cya!

really, beautiful work. :slight_smile: