ZBrushCentral

Da Nao Tian Gong

Awesome job! I have a feeling we’ll be seeing this on the TOP ROW. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I’m not usually one to gush over things but I have to agree with everyone else here that this is an amazing piece. The composition, the sculpting, the texturing, the pose of his face, and the realism of the materials. It’s all just so well done.

beautyfull
it’s art.

grtz p

I love this. It’s awesome! :+1:

Brilliant Love it! Top Row - no question!

Very nice work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Flawless Top Row Work!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Well done. Top Row material if I ever saw one. Great attention to detail, especially the paint in its container and also the blobs of it laying around. Not to mention the texture it has on his face. Well done, again.

crazy

perfect in every aspect, sculpting is most inspiring, and the vibrant colors, great! the whole is a miracle.

Absurd piece…next top row for sure and second to be: speechless :slight_smile:

Beautiful!! Top row

Yes. There is no doubt - TOP ROW!

Top row! Beautiful composition and execution. Pure Art. Masterful.

Epic sculpture of china traditional style . The pose is really vivid !! Good Job !!:+1: Top Row!!

A truly outstanding piece of work! Absolutely incredible detail work! A well-deserved top row! :+1:

wow , awesome!

Wow…this stunning. What an achievement!

Awesome work man !! Congrats! :+1: :slight_smile:

I love it, something familiar about it to my soul.