ZBrushCentral

D o m i Sketchbook

Nice looking stuff! Great Hulk!

Nice model :slight_smile:

High poly model of Pirate. Concept by Piotr Krezelewski

mer1.jpgmer2.jpgmer3.jpg

Your figures and clothing details are just stunning!

Thanks for comment. I used Marvelous for base of shirt and pants

I finished this character into low poly. Not satisfied with results of my skill yet, but I am happy for finishing it. Next time I will try to improve my texturing quality

Ok, I am posting my new game res model. Whole outfit has 10k tris. Head a little more as I used the same base mesh as previously for the lack of time : /

I tried to render this in vray. It would be much easier to go trough marmoset, but I wanted to try vray :stuck_out_tongue:
Some too strong shadows on shirt especially, but maybe it’s not too tragic overall ^ ^

Hair is done with planes

Model based on concept of Piotr Krezelewski

Low
rendervillain kopi3a.jpgrendervillain kopia2.jpgrendervillain kopia1.jpg

High poly:
hp1.jpghp2.jpghp3.jpg

Looking good

I liked the very well executed model put rather workflow … big hug

Exceptional work, love your style with these characters and the attention to detail in their clothing. Really beautiful. :slight_smile:

My new model based on Piotr Krezelewski concept. Moving now to low poly

Great work Domi, I like the Morgan Freeman feel. :slight_smile:

@TibiNeag

Amazing work! Congrats :smiley: can’t wait to see the low poly with textures and shaders.

How many time do you work/practise a day? :slight_smile:

Amazing work! Congrats :smiley: can’t wait to see the low poly with textures and shaders.

How many time do you work/practise a day? :slight_smile:

Hi,

Currently I am spending quite a lot of time practicing per day, but not only sculpting but also shading/rendering

Finished this character based on Piotr Krezelewski concept. Render in Marmoset. 20.5k tri, 4x 2k maps. Hair is only fibermesh on this one
beauty_500.JPG

very cool

No ładnie qrde :)…

Just practice sculpt

New practice character based on Betty Jiang’s concept