ZBrushCentral

D&D Monster Manual A-Z

Great work! I recall your first thread now and its great to see you are still at it! :smiley: The legs look pretty wicked :cool:

Very nice sculpting Jeff !

L

I like itā€¦

How much time did you spend on it ?
and how many polys does it have ?

Great work! :smiley:

Superb creatureā€¦
Great sculpt manā€¦:+1: :+1:

cool creature ! waiting for B and C and ā€¦:smiley:

waiting to see more creatures like this, great work man.

great work and nice motion. canā€™t wait to see more of these creatures.

Iā€™ve been longing to try out some of the monsters, but I havenā€™t got the skills for that yet.
but still, i really hope youā€™ll do the Juju Zombie, thatā€™s my favorite monster of those in my monster manual!

cheers, Martius!

woww! thats a really coolll creature and great sculpt! Awesome!

-Fabian

Great for a quick sculpt. I like your A-Z D&D idea, Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the other 25. I really like the presentation with the stand. It looks very professional even though it isnā€™t a fully rendered piece. *****

great very great:+1:

thanks for the comments. here is letter B. Beholder

Attachments

jm_beholder01.jpg

jm_beholder02.jpg

jm_beholder04.jpg

The beholder is cool and the details are great.
My only critique is thatā€¦
If I may say so, I feel the teeth lack realistic forms. aka wooden spear-ish vibe I get from those. check out some gar teeth. [attach=100756]teeth.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

teeth.jpg

thanks skullbeast, i will give it a try

Just to let you know, Iā€™ve merged this thread with your original thread on the same subject.

Great to see youā€™re updating your work. Canā€™t wait to ā€œCā€ whatā€™s next. :wink:

At least D&D!!! Great works! Iā€™ve subscribed on this thread.

VERY nice beholder. looks jus like the one from the manual. im trying to model a kreen, the ant people, i suggest u try it

Well done!! Its great to see a monster which isnā€™t human like for a change. It reminds me of Doom.

Compliments,

if the start is this, iā€™ll follow all the alphabet.

P.S iā€™m looking for your book , but in amazon i see multiple book with similar title;
could you tell me the exact title?
Thx
Bye
Leo