ZBrushCentral

Cydethan sketchbook and videos

I won’t , it’s too late, it’s done and it’s just for fun, but next time i’ll do a baby I’ll keep that in in mind, I struggled with that neck and you must be right it’s too long :slight_smile:

Monday night, Work in Progress:

if you have any advices or tips, I’d be thankful :

cowboywire.jpg
cowboynb.jpg
cowboy1.jpg
cowboy2.jpg

Attachments

cowboy2.jpg

cowboy1.jpg

cowboywire.jpg

Beau boulot :smiley:

merci beaucoup Alnomcys :sunglasses:

trading places

https://youtu.be/TYTgtVJ2JYo1.jpge.jpgfacel.jpgFPROF.jpgRTlow.jpgyolow.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

e.jpg

facel.jpg

RTlow.jpg

yolow.jpg

white wolf WIP

HDlo.jpg
hh.jpg
lu.jpg

Attachments

hh.jpg

lu.jpg

HDlo.jpg

titrelo.jpg

https://youtu.be/bGizludzd0g

hlow.jpgf.jpgg.jpgindielob.jpg

Attachments

titrelo.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

hlow.jpg

indielob.jpg

Nice job there :+1:small_orange_diamond:)

I like your painting and sculpture style…maybe enhance and take the painting style in this piece further by softening up the fur on the wolf…right now, the wolf looks like sculpture…good sculpture, but not painting…Might look great using ZBrush FiberMesh on top of the sculpted wolf…Just a small suggestion on my part that may be useful to you…who knows…:slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
:)Glenn

Thank you for the nice words and good advice Glenn, you’re totaly right I should have used fibermesh for the wolf, that was the idea at first, but then it’d take so much time to render that I’ve just gave up and let it like it was with an unfinished fur.
That’s me being lazy :wink:

Teenager Wip
1.jpg

2l.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2l.jpg

wow, once again so very beautiful work! this teenager is so sensitively modeled and textured, i admire a lot. the first presentation with the lights is really striking. wonderful! from the pose i see you plan more…exciting!

Thank you very much for these kind words Doris, and yes indeed this teen is part of a larger scene. I hope I’ll be able to finish it soon so you can see it and tell me what you think about it :wink:

Really nice one :+1:…I like the subtle emotion that you captured…The body language is great…really enhances the emotion portrayed…:):+1:

Thank you spirit dreamer I liked what I’ve just read ! :slight_smile:

it’s been a while since I’ve posted, I’ve been busy but here is the first female character that i post here. I know she’s not miss perfection nor a beauty queen but somehow there’s something in her that I like about her. :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/PTEiJZnt0cwgirl5.jpggirl.jpggirl1.jpggirl3.jpg5.jpg

Attachments

girl5.jpg

girl.jpg

girl3.jpg

5.jpg

yes, i like this girl too! i enjoy your videos a lot, this combination of sculpting and storytelling in the end is great… and, you make modeling clothes look so easy! … she is wonderful. one point is the hair, it lloks a little off in the front, where it parts. it does not seem to grow frow skull? only nitpicking here though , …i am looking forward to what you do next!

That girl and the setting that she is in came out Great…Beautiful…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Really enjoyed the video also…Always a pleasure and learning experience watching how others create…Thanks for sharing that…:+1:

Thank you Kokoro for your input, and you’re right with hair. I didn’t see that until you pointed it to me but not it’s obvious, i guess sometimes you’re so into it that you miss obvious details :wink:
And don’t be worry that’s not nitpicking , that’s a good sight from, and you’re so welcome :having an outside looks helps me to progress :slight_smile:

thank you Glenn for your kind words! :+1:

I am working on a Gorilla since a little while, I did the fur with Fibermesh and it takes almost an hour to render a frame with a lvl3 BPR. Any advices on how to get the render faster??

here are the first steps , tryng to find the posing and atitude

gorill.jpg
g5l0.jpg
gorillelow.jpg

and here, i get closer to what I want:
gorilla-close-uplow.jpg
lowBPR_Render.jpg
gorilla-facelow.jpg

Attachments

gorill.jpg

gorillelow.jpg

g5l0.jpg