ZBrushCentral

Cyborg, anatomy study - Zbrush 3 - David Giraud (nudity)

Hey you posted it! Good work David, i see the little details finished it well :smiley:

Black Crane Thank you very much!

Displaced You are too kind thanks a lot! and no problem on following up on your request

Thank you very much Brett!

Thanks Pierre! :slight_smile:

this is my first attempt at polypaint! (I will put more details in the texture and geometry later) I also used a modified version of Antropus’s shader (thanks Kris for sharing)

![polypaint_test.jpg|950x545](upload://2JAHgHs57Feq0RIiH46YzPHOVMf.jpeg)

this is one of my fav’s for anatomy, great presence.

Awesome anatomy study! Your setting a very high standard for them. I’m going to have to rework mine so it reaches a fraction of the level of this model. My only crit is the face seems undefined. The new cyborg with the black paint looks amazing, still zbrush renders?

Stunning Anatomy Study, just Stunning
Are the full body views, ZB preview modes?

Hopefully this comment will move this post back to page 1 of the thread where more will take note of it!

OMG Lil’Siter U ROCK!!! :+1: Your knowledge of anatomy is trully amazing!!! Seriously one of the best works I’ve seen!! The cyborg looks damn mean and evil… and also clever (which is most scary)
Thanks very much for inspiration (I wish you’d be my teacher :smiley: ).
All versions of cyborg look cool, however my favorite is the first (light skin and white paint over it).
PS: Maybe u could do some vid tutorials for fellow zbrushers one day :wink:

All the best in your career!!

vadim_cgi

You have some awesome studies there! I love everything you’ve postet in this thread! :smiley:

The cyborg is so… how should I put this… truly AMAZING! Is it rendered in Zbrush?

You couldnt share the shader could you? :wink:

man the Cyborg is amazing !

love it !

i realy like Cyborgs…now when i have zbrush 3
i can build many cyborg as you did .

On the cyborgs face, how did you carve such straight lines? I am currently having trouble with such mechanical forms because I cant seem to make very straight, precise carving. Is there any way you could elaborate a little on how you made those machined lines?

The male anatomy study is absolutely awesome, there is just a tremendous amount of care and attention to detail. The hands and feet are stunning and the poly painting job in the human is also very pleasing to the eye.

So IMO the study is perfect. I could go on and on about these images…

Excellent work!

Thank you guys for all your comments and compliments I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

nitro777! thanks so much for the nice words! for the mechanical and straight lines I use the lazymouse with a low lazystep with stroke a 8 and brush (alpha) 39, also using the masking tool helps with the focal shift at 0 and of course patience!

ps: about that shader it is Ralph stumpf’s,

wow. Thank you!

grate work man won der ful :smiley:

Top Row!!! Awesome dude. This piece deserves it! Congrats!

hey bro!
love the death mask!
this is awesome :+1:

Marco

reeediculous dude! :+1: :+1: Awesome anatomy and detail!

wow venom is great :smiley:

Very Nice work :slight_smile:

Very cool stuff!
The cyborg reminds me of the native’s face painting on “Danger Island”

Damn, your anatomy kung foo is very strong!

Very good work.
I am very impressed :o

You are a very good ZBrush artist :wink: