ZBrushCentral

CRYart - Toys, Miniatures and Games

Earlier this year I designed and sculpted a miniature and decided to launch a kickstarter in partnership with Infamy Miniatures…

The result is we had over 300 customers, and raised almost £14,000! These are the miniatures:

thomas-lishman-taraad (1).jpgthomas-lishman-f1.jpgthomas-lishman-cconcept1.jpgthomas-lishman-tara.jpg14961510_10154003503206361_1684381990_n.jpg14958420_10154003503201361_2079268429_n.jpg

Attachments

thomas-lishman-taraad (1).jpg

thomas-lishman-f1.jpg

thomas-lishman-tara.jpg

More sculpts!
thomas-lishman-sha1.jpgthomas-lishman-ist2.jpgthomas-lishman-ist.jpg

Attachments

thomas-lishman-sha1.jpg

thomas-lishman-ist2.jpg

thomas-lishman-ist.jpg

Awesome job,

The pose of the last sculpture is pretty cool! :smiley:

pretty cool stuff , congrats on the top row

Love the Designs and Poses!

Pretty cool! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice sculpting work in your thread. keep it coming :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the kind comments guys!

I have a new lot of sculpts from Judgement to show! Along with prints and paints! All ZBrush and Keyshot for modelling and renders

Saiyin! Concept by Shane L Cook
SAIYIN.jpg
Kruul!
KRUUL.jpg

Thorgar! Concept by Shane L Cook
thomas-lishman-r1.jpgthomas-lishman-r2.jpg
thorgar2.jpgThorgar.jpgsetup.jpg

Attachments

SAIYIN.jpg

KRUUL.jpg

thomas-lishman-r1.jpg

thomas-lishman-r2.jpg

Thorgar.jpg

thorgar2.jpg

More judgement!

Thrommel! Concept by Shane L Cook
thrommel 2.jpgthrommel.jpg
thrommel1.jpg
Brok! Concept by Shane L Cook
brok1.jpg
Skoll! Concept by Shane L Cook
skoll.jpg

Will update when I have more images of prints!

Attachments

thrommel 2.jpg

thrommel.jpg

brok1.jpg

skoll.jpg

1 Like

Great work. Is that color something you can get from a 3d printer?

Great work, well done! Very cool.

Any thoughts on the shader you use for render? I really love it, shows off your models well, would love to know more.

@mercurius
Thanks dude!
For this scale print (54mm) there isn’t any materials that will print out full color and retain the fine details. The prints for these usually come out as either orange, grey or white and are then cast in grey resin. They are then hand-painted by the hobbyists!

@Sk3d
Thank you so much man! For the shader I use a low gloss Keyshot material, then I edit the material by linking an AO material to the diffuse. Then In the AO I set the unoccluded to a dark greeny/grey/brown, then the occluded to an orange/red color. This makes the recesses slightly colored adding interested and helping define form!

TLishman - Thanks, sounds solid, may do some tests along same lne and see what I get!

Cheers!

Hey, I really like your stuff, I saw a lot of it over on Artstation.

Did you ever wind up doing that Keyshot rendering/lighting tutorial that you mentioned? I’d love to be able to render off some sculpts I’ve done before 3D printing them, like you’ve done here. I don’t know much about Keyshot or rendering out of Zbrush really, and your sculpts look great.