ZBrushCentral

Crackjoe's book of sculpture

thanks mate. Glad you like it. I have a few other pieces I have done lately that I haven’t posted probably put them up today… still mostly all WIP things

wolfstudy.jpggrossalienbody.jpgGrossAlienWIP.jpg
I did the Wolf Study for my girl, shes loves wolves and thought it would be a good quick sculpt exercise.

Gross alien is just a dynamesh doodle I think the zspheres will be rough how the body of the creature will look if i get back to it.

criticisms always welcome.

Its very odd, I can’t wait to see where you go with it.

Awesome sculpts love the alien design.Keep rocking:+1:

That last design is awesome really liking it!:+1:

inkyspot, Karthik.AL, and Santis thanks for the kind words I guess I’ll have to come back the Alien Design I’m still not totally convinced on the body it may be a bit too much but we’ll see where it takes me when I get some more free time on him. Probably update it sometime next week.

The alien has pretty nice silhouette , you should definitely finish it.:slight_smile:

Much appreciated vertex bee will continue on it tomorrow night when I have some free time. I did this last night with my Girls kid we had a few laughs thought I would share it with you all.

Nice thread … very innovative work! The last character is cool, looks like what a fish would look like if he were a shoe salesman. :lol:

Cheers, David :smiley:

Thanks Chalkman! shoes sales haha yea definately.:sunglasses:

update on Gross Alien creature I only got a few hours to tweak and tug I gotta work on it in pieces which is slowing my creativity juices down but curious what you all think so far.

Very very nice ! It will turn out great.

I really like the larvas/baloons on his belly and the overall silhouette ! Maybe just the front legs looks a bit straight and mechanical at this point.

Keep it up !

Thanks again VB I got some progress on it but I started playing with some other ideas. Doing a series of bug like faces sculpts. Second one came out looking like venom but wasn’t my original intention, ran with it anyways.

bugface1.jpgquicksculpt.jpg

did my first recording of my sculpting process definitely want to remember to do this more.
<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/l1LdYRRMk-E” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

quicksculptpaint.jpg bit of an update playing with the quicksculpt

Totally like the style of your bug like faces sculpts! =)
Looking forward seeing more of this from you:),
Cheers,
Kenny:)

thanks KC much appreciated :slight_smile:

Here is another quick one this morning based on brain bug from star ship troopers
brainbugfacequicksculpt.jpg

beetlebugface.jpg
another one based off a beetle

really nice!

Totally love the new concept sculpts - great desings mate!

Joe thanks for stopping by glad you like it :slight_smile:
KC thanks again I was pretty happy with the beetle guy

Here is an update super quick one. Kinda generic mantis style guy. Next one will probably be more free form.
mantis.jpg
remembered to hit record on this one too
<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/pUlY6P5C4qs” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“420”></iframe>

Yep, the beetle one is amazing!