ZBrushCentral

CosmoLogic's works

Thanks buddy, I dream to draw more Eldars and Necrons, but no free time, this is a big job.

roboute_guilliman_by_vampiredghost-d7ht68m.jpg

Jilliman-by-CosmoLogic.jpg

Portrait of the primarch and sword

I can’t believe these were done with freakin’ software! Wow! The specularity of the ships hulls is absolutely realistic! They look like metal or plastic models. Awesome

Jman99 Thank man, yes, previous and this work done in zbrush vs ps.

New personal work, Training nigth.

Tech-by-CosmoLogic.png

WIP character

Insect-by-CosmoLogic.png

Some character from my artbook «Wrath Of The Gods»

ll done in zbrush, ps, keyshot.

Great stuff man!

Good for you for putting it all together in an artbook!

I’m working on one myself and I know how much work is involved for sure!

cheers,
Claudio

Dragonboy Thanks man! but my artbook closed.

Tormentor-by-CosmoLogic~1.jpgSkeleton-by-CosmoLogic1.jpgTormentor-by-CosmoLogic~.jpgSkeleton-by-CosmoLogic.jpgF13a.png

Free personal works

For all fans of Necrons

Inspired by Necrons from WH40k

Hi-rez: http://www.artstation.com/artwork/necron-redesign-concept-0623cdfb-b311-4fa5-a8c6-6b3d14107f95

these look awesome.thanks a lot for sharing your art.I really miss that game (sigh).:cry:

CosmoLogic!!1.jpgCosmoLogic11.jpg11Infiltrator!-by-CosmoLogic.jpg1Infiltrator!-by-CosmoLogic.jpg

Personal work

Infiltrator this suit electronic intelligence, electronic combat, designed to sabotage. But in the case of detection may impose battle and emerge victorious. Has the entire spectrum of spy stuff, a quantum computer hacking enemy systems, may cause electrical interference sensors and radars, set traps, tubes sticking out of it is extremely flexible and can be used to maneuver them, grabbing or neutralization of the enemy. Jump feet allow you to jump in and take a more advantageous position, or leave in case of detection. And this is not a complete list of his arsenal and opportunities.

Hey! Thats are pretty nice models! Can you tell more about you achieve the car paint shader? Looks really amazing!

Dragonboy M-Wicz Thanks guys!

I always modeling in Zbrush. Render in Keyshot. Overpaint and compose in Ps.

So, next character. Ra.

Ideal machine for the war. Ra has anti-gravity wings, which makes it easy to control all the battlefield. On the head have morphing gun. Also has anti-gravity propelling wheels. Two blades with amplifiers. Large-caliber gun needs to be recharged.

New characters. Dark leach & Mantis. Inspred by necrons.

Leach-Portrait-by-CosmoLogic1.jpgDark-Leach-&-Mantis-by-CosmoLogic.jpgDark-Leach-&-Mantis-by-CosmoLogic1.jpg

This kicks ass! Like your design work.

Very Nice work!

1--79-40-10F.jpgOrchid-vs-tank-by-CosmoLogic.jpg70rad-42-20-F!!.jpg52-1-35blursoft-F.jpg

Art from personal project Orchid

nice,

Personal work

:small_orange_diamond:Personal concepts. All done in zbrush, keyhot, ps. :large_orange_diamond: Enjoy your watching.

Ra-by-CosmoLogic.jpg