ZBrushCentral

Comicon Challenge 2010

well here is mine…went for the unaltered version of the flash :).
flash_1_ZBC.jpg

cg-sammu: amazing work there !!! really love ms.marvel…one of my favorite entrys :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
to be honest i love many of the works here …really have some awesome skillz everyone !! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

My entry was a more Sith-like Emperor’s Hand Mara Jade

More here

MaraJade_BeautyZBC.jpg

Might as well jump on the bandwagon, I did Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Thread

[attach=221964]presentationShot.jpg[/attach]
beautyShot.jpg

Attachments

presentationShot.jpg

Hi everyone … my IbukiPresentation shot.jpg

Hi there :slight_smile:
and this is my enty , an older version of Link from Zelda.
Comicon2010_OldLink_Beauty.jpg

More images here:
Old Link images

Gameartisans wip on this thread:
WIP

Attachments

Comicon2010_OldLink_Presentation.jpg

This thread is so awesome. These challenges really bring the hidden talent out. I think I miss a lot of posts because I live in australia. I see these threads and realize how much I dont ever see in the sub row.

There is soooo many crazy things on this topic !

But the old Link, is just…amazing, love the sculpt, the curves, the colors, and everythings…perfect !

Here is my Entry:

Cyclops_redux.jpg

Attachments

Cyclops_Presentation.jpg

Cyclops_construction.jpg

Hi guys ! Here my Green Lantern version ComiconChallenge 2010 entry…hope you like it :slight_smile: !

Hi All!
I used zbrush for creating the whole model, not paying much attention to creating clean surfaces, it was more a 3d sketch, upon which I made the final model back in May, this is a wonderful and fast way of doing it.
Unfortunately I was very limited in time because of the main work, that’s why my work is quite raw in texturing, I hope I will find more time soon to finish it.

ZBrushCentral Thread

Gameartisans Thread

[attach=222028]02presentationshot.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

02presentationshot2.jpg

This was my first online contest and I decided to do an early 90’s Magneto. All modeling and diffuse work was 100% Zbrush. WIP Thread.

MagnetoBeautyShot.jpg

not that I can compete with the entries already posted but here is my entry :

beauty.jpg

And my thread :

http://www.gameartisans.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15786

That’s really a good idea.

Here is my little bastard.

http://www.gameartisans.org/forums/showthread.php?

Ballo_Beauty.jpg

hey man i duno what your talking about! I love your batman. Very balanced and it looks just like the one from arkam asylum. I think you did a great job! Congrats and good luck!

Here’s my entry, and the wip!

TankGirl-BeautyShot.jpg

Attachments

zConstructionShot.jpg

Hope I’m not too late to the party… great work here all!

beauty.jpg

So many awesome models in this thread!
Great work and best of luck to all!

the way you sculpt and texture your models is magic awesome work !
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow guys 'n gals :grimacing: ! So many great entries - thanks for posting & good luck to all :+1: :slight_smile: .