ZBrushCentral

Cloudrider 2013 Sketches

Not much to say. I am just keep trying to improve.

Hey man,

A few things I’d change on the latest female model:

1. Maybe adjust the head to be a bit more narrow, coordinating with the slender physique you’ve created
  2. Watch out for the ‘pinching’ happening between the biceps/triceps and forearm
  3. Perhaps make the arms a tad bit shorter overall
  4. Add a little more space between the knees, especially in the given pose. She looks a bit bowed at the moment imo.

Other than that, it’s a pretty freakin’ solid sculpt. My favorite would be the second Hellboy sculpt, the expression is killer. Keep them coming!

MikeZkraken, Thanks for the comments, I agree with all your points. I will keep working on it! Cheers.

Here is my latest work, big thanks to EOF3D for providing a nice base mesh.

You have your own style, and that’s just great (yes, I like it!)

Hey, thanks Dragon. I appreciate it. I think a wise comic artist once said, if I make the same mistake often enough people will call it a style.Girl Modo.jpg

So here is a Modo render, after a slight tweak of the forearm.

Looking good man!
Keep it up.

Here is an application of recent lessons learned on a male model.

You have a bold and assertive style which I like VERY much!

Thanks Pi(x)el, and Shepard for the compliments.New Male.jpg. Here is the same model that I am going to transform into multiple characters (ages, races etc.). That has been my goal all along, I was just waiting to get to a point where I had a reasonable base mesh.

Some recent work on a male head.Bune Head.jpg

Well here is a little more work on the recent head model, added color and tried to combine some layers in

post to give a 2d graphic look. So far not so good.

[HR][/HR]Another toon shader attempt.Toon Test 2.jpg

I love the Hellboy sculpts, and the orange one below it. Nice work.

Thanks dpmpls. Here is the latest wasp mecha thing, and this new mock up of a steam-punk hand thing. The steampunk ring thing was mocked up in MOI3D and rendered in Modo, but I will import it into ZBrush eventually to ad the additional components.

Wasp Tech.jpg

New head study, with toon shader explorations. It started out as Wolverine.

Now with hair!

how did you separate individual bunch of hair on forehead !! which brush did you use ?

Nitrox 721 make your brush diameter small and use groom magnet and separate them, then go back with groom short to give them curvature.

Woah, 2013 sketches, are these from the future? :wink:
Got some cool stuff here, really dig your robot design, keep it up :slight_smile: :+1: