ZBrushCentral

Citizen Takai

This is Artemus. Goddess of the Hunt. In Greek mythology, if a man gazes upon her beauty he turns into a goat.

Artimis_Fires_Comp.jpg

This is a some mantis beast from Hell or something.

This is a Rifle Brush I made for practicing blocking with the ZModeler brush. Umm feel free to use these, as they are block-ins and kinda rough.
As I built this series, I saved each separated part… sooo you can play with the pieces to help concept your own rifles that can be somewhat grounded in reality.
Enjoi!

gunbrushList.jpg
gun1.jpg
gun2.jpg
gun3.jpg
gun4.jpg

(I hope this link works for you, first time using Google drive to source links)
GoogleDriveLink - DL

Thank you very much for the brush :slight_smile:

This is a character WIP in a pile of personal projects.

TiffinyMontana_WIP.jpg
TiffinyMontana_WIP2.jpg
TiffinyMontana_WIP3.jpg

excellent, loving the spider girl :wink:

Thank you very much for the brush !

Great work wish I could do work this good, but im a noobster

This is a Rifle Brush I made for practicing blocking with the ZModeler brush. Umm feel free to use these, as they are block-ins and kinda rough.
As I built this series, I saved each separated part… sooo you can play with the pieces to help concept your own rifles that can be somewhat grounded in reality.
Enjoi!

Great way to share a ZTool! :slight_smile:

Very cool, thank you.

Super work in this thread.

@ jan19, lingz57, Ouran : Glad you like it! I might more or maybe a pistol series if I find the time.

@ jan19, SloppyJostler, roanfarley : Thank you! Very happy feeling from those words!

My little computers! Just been running at max RAM and max CPU instructions all weekend! Just a few more images. Right now I realize I have to get stronger at composting and presentation. That is a really critical step.

This is the scene I made for the Goddess of the Hunt. I love the new Nano mesh function!

ArtManZB3.JPG
art4.jpg
art2.jpg
art3.jpg
art1.jpg

Ok last dump for the weekend, then I work on my yard, that battles the Californian drought in futility!

Finished with this short Spiderwoman project with this final pose with minor tweaks.

faceMask.JPG
faceNoMask.JPG

Quick project for fun and practice:
Believe it or not, this bust used zero point zero reference, it was an exercise of what I know and general proportions:
Purely from the mind’s eye.
EnergyFace_01.jpg
EnergyFace_03a.jpg

Lovely fairy. :slight_smile:

I like the plane breaks.

like it.looks really nice.:wink: keep it up.

I have to say your depictions of Artemis the Hunting Goddess are my favorites in this thread. Somehow I’m getting a “tribal” vibe from her attire, which I really like since I don’t see ancientGreek characters portrayed in such a “primitive” state.

BrandonSP , Diablo , jan19; Thank you for the kind words ^^

Did another fem face study:
This one was with references of a specific person
SpaceFace_01_Rend.jpg

Some more renders, small edits, ect.
These are pretty fun to play around with once the bust is complete.
AZ_keyZ.187 copy.jpg
spaceFace01.176 copy.jpg

a little more work on the face makes this piece even more interesting.;):wink:

Ok, done these are the final images I was playing with when messing around with Keyshot’s caustics and sculpting faces.

SF_04.JPG

These are self portrait. Golden glasses made with Zmodel brush. Quick battle suit concept was mainly made zModel brush, IMM’s, Dynameshed Insert Spheres, and zremesher.