ZBrushCentral

Cisco Raya Art Gallery

Love the swish and the swoops:+1:

Thanks you very much again @vahidahmadizb2016!! Thanks @boozy floozie

This is the first I’m seeing your work. Great set of character sculpts, much appeal.
Great realization of that Wonder Woman concept.
And I really like your interpretation of the original concept in Blue Hawaii.

Thank you very much @Wyatt for your words. I’m glad you like the style of the characters and the free interpretation of concept art. I wanted to make the girl a little more voluminous, Kim Kardashian style.

Aw, congratulations , :+1:a charming top row.

Thank you so much @boozy floozie, I always show your art, its greatt and really unique!
Yes, it has been a surprise to be in the top row! I’m very happy! Thanks to all the people of ZBrusCentral Forum, creators & users.

you know cisco my freind it made me really happy you know why because of your hard work. yeah hard work worksssssssssss. congrats my freind on tr , well deserved

Ohh! Thanks again my friend @vahidahmadizb2016 :+1: Thank you for your support and your beautiful words. Yes it’s hard… a long way…
“It’s not easy going it alone, but if you keep going, stay true to yoursefl it will be worth it in the end.”

Awesome work:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So good, great character design!

Thank you @artist.ae609 and @momentum :wink:

And now I have Aloha’Oe playing inside my head! :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Yes @Ludwigmeister! Thanks! When I sculpted the girl, my subconscious was in my childhood, thinking of the The Three Caballeros by Disney with Carmen Miranda and Blue Hawaii by Elvis Presley. Thanks to the original picture concept by Bill Presing.

Hi again!! :D;)

I apologize for being gone for a while, but it was worth it.
I have been working on a new character for the challenge Wild West - Film/VFX Character Art.

Thanks to Zbrush, I’ve done what I had in mind.

If you like it here you can see the process step by step, more images, and videos!!

I Hope you like it!! Thanks!!

Attachments

Hello!!! :confused:

I want to share with you a work that I did about a year ago, which I really like.

It’s a ribute to Walt Disney. Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie comes to life in 3d using Zbrush!!

I hope you like it!! Thanks!!

mickey8 FINAL.jpg

mickey6.jpg

Progress_Zbrushcentral.jpg

Progress2_ZBrushcentral.jpg

Attachments

mickey8 FINAL.jpg

mickey6.jpg

Progress_Zbrushcentral.jpg

Progress2_ZBrushcentral.jpg

Hi again!! :D;)

I apologize for being gone for a while.
I have been working on a new character for the challenge Japan - Film/VFX Character Art.

Thanks to Zbrush, I’ve done what I had in mind.

If you like it here you can see the process step by step

https://www.artstation.com/contests/feudal-japan/challenges/52/submissions/36952

I Hope you like it!! Thanks!!

12_Zbrushcentral.jpg
05_ZBrushcentral.jpg
10_Zbrushcentral.jpg
01_Zbrushcentral.jpg
11_ZBrushcentral.jpg
02_Zbrushcentral.jpg
00b_ZBrushcentral.jpg
14_ZBrushcentral.jpg
03.jpg
15_Zbrushcentral.jpg
16_ZBrushcentral.jpg
18.jpg
36.jpg
46.jpg35.jpg

Attachments

05_ZBrushcentral.jpg

01_Zbrushcentral.jpg

02_Zbrushcentral.jpg

00b_ZBrushcentral.jpg

03.jpg

14_ZBrushcentral.jpg

15_Zbrushcentral.jpg

16_ZBrushcentral.jpg

18.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

46.jpg

Happy New Year my friends!!! :smiley:

I want to share with you a new proejct based on a concept by Justina Cunha - Sassy

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lBX8G

80_Girl_01.jpg
80_Girl_02.jpg
Step1.jpg
Step2.jpg
Retopoly & ZRemesher & HairTubes Curve
Step0_wireframe.jpg
Step3.jpg
Step4.jpg

Attachments

80_Girl_01.jpg

80_Girl_02.jpg

Step1.jpg

Step0_wireframe.jpg

Sweet , I really liked the Steamboat Willie tribute also.:+1:

Wow.
I saw the concept, you made it very look like that.

Thanks again my friend @boozy floozie!! It’s always an honor that you give me your time and your words.
Thanks you very much @ArminHeydari42. Yes! The concept is very good, so it is easy to do a good job.