ZBrushCentral

Chadwick Dusenbery Portfolio

Great Sculpting work and Characters are too cool…

My Site: http://www.gameyan.com/

Awesome stuff!

All of these are soooo Inspiring. I love them all. I don’t know if I missed it or maybe you explained it already but are you rendering these in Keyshot or something else? I’m so encouraged by your work to keep on sculpting.

Thanks For sharing
Selah.

very cool models, I really like the lady with cookie plate :slight_smile:

…adaptation! :+1:

Beautiful sculpts - superb shapeflow :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I love your style, the cartoonish style is pure delight, congrats for the deserved top row.

Thank you so much Everyone, here is a Fun Dino Sculpt, Creature Design by Zac Retz!!
IMG_1122.JPGZac Dino Creature design orthos small.jpguntitled.561.jpg

Attachments

IMG_1122.JPG

Zac Dino Creature design orthos small.jpg

untitled.561.jpg

Hey man, awesome works… really like this little guys. ;D

Very cool sculpting, which do you choose paint or render ways your models after sculpting?

Really impressive and creative stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent stuff! I have been enjoying watching these models come to life on your Instagram’s. =)

-Joseph

OMG! I have a little pug P’Nut. I’ve been wanting to sculpt him, rig him and then animate him because he inspires me everyday with his antics. You have beaten me to my own punch LOL.

Now I REALLY have to get my arse busy!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Sean

Super Inspirational stuff.
I want to see MORE!!!

Very agressive creature : ) Love your stylized designs!

great work love it!

really funny characters. Good job;)

Wow I love your designs! :+1:

Delightful.

I particularly like the little critters. fantastic colouring and very simple but very memorable.

Keep up the great work.

Paul.

Hey Zbrush Community! I want to share a few projects I have been up to this year! Here are the final renders of the “Spider Crab”, I did for the Zbrush Core beta test! I was sculpting a animatied spider originaly, but I always love sculpting crestation’s. Crabs always felt alien to me and found blend between the two, with a little animated twist! Zbrush Core is amazing for up and comers! Thanks again Pixologic, the future zbrush is excting! Thank you everyone whos been supportive, now onto the next project!!crab spider ortho 4.jpgcrab spider ortho 3.jpgcrab spider ortho 5.jpgcrab spider ortho 2.jpgcrab spider zbrush orthos.jpg14484787_10155338718584972_5913465186509937483_n.jpg

Attachments

crab spider ortho 4.jpg

crab spider ortho 3.jpg

crab spider ortho 5.jpg

crab spider ortho 2.jpg

crab spider zbrush orthos.jpg