ZBrushCentral

Cesar Zambelli Works

Uhg, your work is so good.

Fantastic stuff!!

Cheers,
Selwy

Zombie, He looks like me in the morning before I get a cup of tea :smiley:

Lovely attention to detail, great thread in all, I especially love the asian girl in the bio suit, wow, impressive :+1:

Nice one Cutia ~ cheers Bangers

Amazing work!

awesome work cesar!!! love the girls face with the helmet :):+1:

That Freckled Asian girl with the helmet and the bio suit is really awesome, Top Row material for me!!!

About the asian girl, is the render done in ZB? What about hairs? They look SO convincing!

I love how the ribs interact with thin layer of skin and muscles in yours zombie.
Your figures are great as always, really realistic and sexy. And the two portraits are awesome to ! The boy’s head looks simple but is very strong in form.

You’re incredible!

wicked stuff

Entire Thread is Too Cool! Every Image was very entertaining to view!
Fantastic Works and Sketches!

Love love love the asian girl in the mech helmet!!! The works in this thread make me wanna chuck away my stylus!! :o

every work on this thread is top notch, i dont see this kind subtle and natural sculpt very often in digital realm, very artistic

Seriously, why on earth this is not part of TopRow yet?
Are you there Auric?
Can you please take a look at this zombie!?

Look at it and tell me that’s not Top Row Material.

This is one of my faves!

The zombie detail and pose is sick, and I love it. I even like the teeth and sockets. Great work even without color. I bet it will be awesome and fun adding that nasty color/texture variation into it with the specular highlights hitting those nasty scars from other walkers no doubt, possibly due to a struggle for food, or from before the tum when he was a ice cream truck driver making his last delivery. :slight_smile:

I second the top row for this.

Hey guys, thanks a lot.

I really appreciate the nice words about my work.

I’m here to show you guys a new one.

Bisca.jpg

Girl and dress - Zbrush
Scene props - Max

I also want to say that now I’m available for freelance or contract work, feel free to check my website.

http://cesarzambelli.portfoliobox.me

Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

Bisca.jpg

She looks really pretty, well done, man.
I’m still trying to understand why this isn’t on top row yet…

top row for sure
:smiley:

A nipple positioned by a Maestro.
Fabulous languid pose.
Exemplary.

Really beautiful… Amazing work!