ZBrushCentral

Celso Teixeira - sketch book

Fun sculpts - especially the elephant:).:+1:

The elephant / balloon image is Top Row! Fantastic, just love it. Five stars.

this is my last personal job
hades, from the hercules by Disney.
i hope you like.

composite-1_1.jpg
model - zbrush
render- 3ds max + vray
fire- fumefx

Attachments

composite3.jpg

Hey great job with that hades! kinda brings back memories watchin the old Disney movies as a kid
 Neat style too

thanks hosch and EricShawn, i am glad that you like the elephant.

bludragon- really good memories, in my opinion this is the best character by Disney. thanks, i am glad you like it.

thumb.jpg

I agree Hades rules :wink: - really like your take on him

very nicely done hades
 I also agree that disneys hercules was truly incredible movie, very awesome ‘swirly’ style to everything

It’s not very nice re-posting your thumbnail to get it on the bottom row again :/.

I do like your far away rendering of him though, very good likeness and feel of character.

i could tell who that was just from the thumb. Great Job! As cool as Hades was, the guy who voiced him was even cooler. I don’t think Hades would have been as cool if it were someone different.

tobbeo - sorry about this, i do not know if you saw the first thumbnail ( the automatic one) was really bad. just showed the smoke. when i saw i did not recognize i just did this to show a better part of the character, not to stay more time in the bottom roll.
By the way, i really appreciate that you like. thanks!

konjo kothar vignar
Intervain
Tyrone70 - thanks guys, your words is a very good motivation for my next jobs

This is my version of this wonderful character, he usually to be my favorite hero when i was a kid.
As you can see, the uniform is a little bit different than the classic one.
some day i was wondering, in the adaptation for the movie, the spider-man make the web from his body.
I remember to read some thing about the director’s explanation.
he told if the spider bit gave all this powers for him, why he has to create some thing to shoot webs,
And if any scientist can create some thing similar, why one high school guy will ?
based in this i started to think. Peter Parker made his own suit. and the movie suit does not look like a home made suit.
how one high school guy can make one suit that use some kind of fabric noboddy never sow before ?

thumb.jpg

Thanks for take a look.
Celso

http://celsoteixeira.com

Attachments

spider_1_final_low.jpg

spiderman_zbrush_low.jpg

spider_2_final_2_low.jpg

skecht_low.jpg

wow, fantastic take on the character. His mask reminds me of a bondage mask for some reason
could be just that it ties in the back. Love the idea though.

Awesome take on the webhead! I agree with you 100% that the first suit should really be more home-made. You nailed it man. Great work!

Wow dude:) Totally badass! Very original take on Spidey.

I agree, I really like your take on the character, as well as an explanation I never really thought of
 I could be wrong, but I think M.J. does his costume tailoring later on(when they get together of course). I think this is great though.

BTW, love the Superman poster in the background

thats pretty cool man. nice share:+1:

Nice scene with the Superman poster in the mirror on the wall.
Wonder if spidey Peter is looking at himself or at another super hero

Congrats :+1:

Perfect!!! Lovely touches with the bootlace ties on the back of the mask, the superman poster, and of course sneakers
 what teen wouldn’t!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wow dude, as a spiderman fan, im totaly in LOVE with this, can u please post the images in higher res so we can se all the detail?