ZBrushCentral

Catwoman and other "recent" work

This is sooo, top row, love them all! :smiley:

Mind ā€¦ blown ā€¦

:+1:small_orange_diamond:warning:

every single picture u have posted deserves top rowā€¦what a wasting in a single thread :stuck_out_tongue:

lots of cool stuff here!

Top row for sure! Beautiful work!

i vote top row for red skull!!!

I canā€™t say this enough. Some of the best artists in the world post on this site, and you are in that group. If your work isnā€™t ā€œTop Rowā€ I suspect that it is only because youā€™re using other programs in addition to ZBrush.
Youā€™ve got excessive talent. Please keep posting!
Gary

!!! :grimacing:
:+1: great!!!

Well done!

Top Ten, Top Gun, Top ROW!! itā€™s all i can say! a hundred of stars! woow:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure this is gonna make Top Row on Monday.
As great as the models are, I like their backgrounds. Theyā€™re simple yet extremely effective.
Red Skull is my favorite.

Hey amazing pictures !!!
Love your attention to details

I have one question, did you pose them with ZB and then do the uvs at mid rez + Normals or is it modelled first at Mid rez and then detailed in ZB ?

Thx

Guillaume

oh, nice work here! the red skull and catwoman are my favesā€¦ i would love to see them without textures - please can you show the occlusion pass onlyā€¦thanksā€¦

great work!:+1:

Incredible work! Easily top row! Canā€™t type anything more out, I have to go back and look at it all again!

Love these. Great work thereā€¦

Truly Amazing work. Top Row.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
very nice detailed characters. i really like your rendersā€¦ Keep it up. :slight_smile:

Wow, this is fantastic and more than that!
Congrats on top-row!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

it wz jst astonishing works buddy!..
keep up d gud wrkā€¦!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work!
i love your characters