ZBrushCentral

Carson yuen's WIP 2012

I am enjoying your thread… keep it up :smiley:

Rexx372: Thank you for your comment and advise. I will look into those :smiley:

Rabieart: Thanks Rabie. I enjoyed your works alot too even back in the vfs days :smiley:

Second pass of the model. I will stop at this stage for the moment and move onto the next model…

Attachments

march3.jpg

march2.jpg

march6.jpg

march4.jpg

Awesome work! a fan of the big guy and how the torso is being developed!

Thank you for your comment Pieces :smiley:

new practice of the week. Just finish roughing out this model, still got tons of things to do…

march7.jpg

update

march9.jpg

never seen a zombie-goblin/centaur. nice sculpting in the hands especially.

I like your sea creature, I can see you use the Clytube brush in your workflow :slight_smile: I like this brush as well I saw many artist using it for organic onjects, I tried last time to use smoothpeack as well with it and the result came nice for the muscles.

best,

Cool designs, looking forward to your goblin/centauron WIP… will be a great one if he is finished mate!:+1:
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

Thanks for the comment guys~ I am glad you guys like it.

This is the third pass for the centaur… It’s taking up much more time than I expected, and it actually suprised me how many areas I can polish and refine… Still not happy with how it becomes, and searching for horse references is begining to piss me off… :confused:

o well I will look into it in the next few days…

march11.jpg

more update on the model… Mainly to polish up the head and some small changes on the body…
march15.jpg

a render test to get the wax look
march13.jpg

going to stop right here and move on at this point…

Scary. you have made very good progress so far keep up the good work. :+1:

Nice one dude!!!

Thank you for your comment guys. Means alot to me that you guys like the model :smiley:

Anyway, heres the daily sketch today… Was meant to be a speed sculpt but it took me 5 freaking hours to get to this stage… struggle on what kind of details i can make on it… I guess i will work on it more tomorrow

march16.jpg

Loved the last model.

Thanks for your comment Shepard.

Anyway the original concept didn’t turn out as sharp as I thought it would be… so I gone crazy and add quite a bit of changes on both the design and details…

This is the render test from zbrush itself…still trying to figure out what is a better way to present my wips without going into maya.
march20.jpg

Screen captures from zbrush …
march19.jpg
march17.jpg

Daily sketch~

march22.jpg
march21.jpg

Awesome work. The most resent bust is a really unique face. I get so tired of seeing the “heroic male” face.

Nice sketches keep it up!

this is extremely cool! nice art

didnt touch zbrush for a while… Here is the latest sketch that i did on my free time… took me about 2 days on and off playing diablo 3 and guildwars 2…

critics and comments are always welcome.

different angles
june2.jpg

a very very rough polypaint and pose
june.jpg