ZBrushCentral

Carlos Ortega - WIPs & Sketchbook

amazing as usual, Carlos! Congrats with top row! :smiley:

Very cute work!

Great work! Perfect!

Wow, that is quite amazing work! You mentioned that you ported it into photoshop for some touching up, but I can’t see any evidence of that…very seamless, very beautiful, and absolutely stunning overall! :slight_smile:

Some of the better hair styling I’ve seen on here

I am really falling in love the work is done .She is so cute…I love it. All the best…Really a top row… :slight_smile:

Absolutely Awesome :+1:

Thanks guys, really flattered for the comments and the top row feature, I’ve been in a creative block for so long so this is a realy great incentive to move forward :wink: thanks!

I’ve said it before, you still make the most emotionally stirring characters Stroggtank. :wink:

A first batch of dino heads I sculpted as practice a while ago on small breaks :wink:
Still have some more that I hope to polish and put some color on before uploading. Thanks for watching!

dim02.jpgcart02.jpgdiloph1.jpgst02.jpgclay_car.jpgclay_steg.jpgclay_dim.jpgclay_dil.jpg

Attachments

dim02.jpg

cart02.jpg

st02.jpg

diloph1.jpg

clay_car.jpg

clay_steg.jpg

clay_dim.jpg

clay_dil.jpg

That’s Marvellous! such a pleasure to see them, volume alone and colours!!! thank you!

it has good idea and lighting
i like creatures :lol:

A bust I started while stranded in a Florida airport back in September after I lost a flight. It was just a small messy sculpt to kill time but I took a small break a while ago to make a proper render in maya. I haven’t been able to work new projects in the last months but it’s something :wink: Thanks for watching.

stew_girl_web.jpgatt_zb_cap.jpgstew_prev_low.jpg

Attachments

att_zb_cap.jpg

stew_girl_web.jpg

Utterly Awesome!!

You are master of a cartoon beauty :wink:

great work as usual. That first dino head has a dumb face :slight_smile:

Awesome! I love this, i’m learning maya with vfx wizard, zbrush is a lot easier but box modeling is for modeler, not for artists so is natural that it is harder. With my first recent work, my amulet, i felt very satisfied, but is only with great works like yours that a newbie is motivated to push harder and do better. Really thanks!!

The Weather Keeper
An old character from a year ago, started just as a quick sculpt practice in zbrush, then kept moving it to other areas, trying to spend as little time as possible on each part of the proccess just to try some workflow shortcuts. The rig mesh is just a zremesh with minor cleanup in maya, it worked fine for this experiment. The cloth is from Marvelous Designer with a zRemesh pass, fur made with ornatrix, maps and everything else created in ZBrush. Rendered in Maya and FurryBall. The model, texture, rig, skinning and animation are far from polished but it was a fun experiment :wink:
Thanks for watching!

creature_stil_02.jpg

creature_stil_03.jpgcreature_stil_01.jpgcreature_stil_05.jpgcreature_clay_02.jpgcreature_clay_01.jpg

Attachments

creature_clay_02.jpg

creature_clay_01.jpg

creature_stil_05.jpg

creature_stil_03.jpg

creature_stil_02.jpg

creature_stil_01.jpg