ZBrushCentral

Career guide’s need help!

MODO !! Nothing komes even close to it, and i used blender, maya, 3d max, and some other apps nobody cares about ;/
BUt modo aint perfect, itsn not a full package like mayta or 3d max, its mostly for modeling and rendering hard edge stuff, it dosnt support sss and animations too well ;/ You schould try the demo ;]

im going to try out moto. thanks slocik.

thanks zeneth, good info.

blink… this is a good thing to consider. which package to start learning first. thats important.

i wonder if the guy is even watching his thread anymore.

hi its me thanks im going to follow my heart…!get ready to be amaze:cool: :wink:

I happened to come across this thread 10 years later. I’m wondering what this person decided to do. If it was art or medical school. Also, I’m wonder what the art looks like if art career was the choice made. It would be interesting to because the thread was a lot of fun to read. I really enjoyed the comments and responses. Thanks.

It’s important to choose a career that you’re truly interested in. Don’t waste your time and energy on something you’re not passionate about. As for their concern about racism in the hiring process, it’s important to remember that companies are increasingly focused on diversity and inclusion.

英文Essay代写 留学生英文作业Essay代写 - ProEssay 是一个长久的行业,做的好的机构肯定有不少以前代写的同学做回头客,还会介绍人过来。因此同学们挑选这类机构的时候,必须要确定好对方的市场口碑如何,是否真的得到消费者的认可。