ZBrushCentral

BW shader

wow really great shaders masterklown thanks for sharing

Hey the materials look pretty neat, but (just so everyone knows) they won’t work with Mac computers/zbrush 3.2.

thanks mate , your shader are awesome!

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to try these out, they look great, but… the sculpts you used to demonstrate the shaders are great too! :sunglasses: :+1: !

Best example on the dragon :slight_smile: Like it. Downloaded now, thanks!

Wow, thanks for sharing:+1:

Great shader
Congrats!

here’s my try
i didn’t tested best render yet but its awesome:
s-fighter.jpg

awesome

Thanks, man. I can’t wait to test them out.

in witch zbrush did you make that :qu:

Whoops, didn’t see the new replies.

Cartman, I made them with 3.5 (pc), but I’m testing them with 4.0 (pc too) and playing with new matcap modifiers, like blur.

So, here is the update: matcap (4.0 pc) and some samples. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

test6 thumb.jpg
[attach=225590]test6.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

test6.jpg

Works beautifully with your sculpts and polypainting style!
reminds me of the great Tanino Liberatore… a big compliment!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Ranxerox rules!!!

hey there,
after you visited my thread and posted about my shader today, I checked here and realized that you did a great pencil style shader. love the MKtoon versions. great job! :slight_smile:

I’m sure anyone playing with this shader will figure this out, but the color saturation alone, can give some great hi lights.

Nice work!

Attachments

ZB4_ComicShader.jpg

Glad you came, Julian. I tested your mat (and I like your “dark works”), and it´s great, you should upload it into the matcap repository, if you haven’t done yet.

Sadicus, try with different values of gray, too. That’s another effect of the shader that can be useful. (thanks for testing and sharing :slight_smile: )