ZBrushCentral

Bull Riding Bull Riding

very nice sculpting indeed, i like the texturing as well, could use better lighting and composting tho, great work after all

Holy mother of God, this is just crazy, Keep up the amazing work dude. :+1:

What an amazing Model! Great Work!

Blown away! Great sculpt! thanks for sharing.

Great dynamic pose, sculpt and anatomy, but i feel you overdid it with sss in the final render. Still love it, you used a particular photo for reference, or was it all joined form different ones ?

Very well executed overall, but that bull’s head is anything but a bull’s head: it’s looking weird somehow. The angle the horns are coming out of the head is off and that’s not all.
Anyway, as I said, very well executed overall, congrats!

LoL This is great, very nice work to show the expressions!

wich brushes do you use when you sculpting clothes?

no comment
i am shocked

wow … thats just crazy ^^ … amazing work meng :slight_smile:

really nice work.

Personally I find it disgusting to treat animals that way but still…

a great sculpt.

awesome…:sunglasses:

nice work … & maked very standard .

great job and congrats on Top Row! I hope to join your ranks soon. keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Wow…yee haa:D

Everything from the believable expression to the detailed folds of skin and fabric is simply stunning. incredible attention to detail here. It’s no wonder there aren’t a lot of posts from you yet…pieces like this take a lot of time.

niubi

Stunning; I look forward to seeing more of your work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My only comment; bovines only have premolars and molars in the upper jaw no incisers. So there would be no front teeth in the upper jaw.:slight_smile:

That is really an impressive sculpt, the attention to detail including the lines and seams on the shirt.

May I ask how do you guys texture a shirt in zbrush that has a pattern? Wouldn’t sculpting it cause the texture to stretch? Also, its impossible to use any project method or ways to get this going?