ZBrushCentral

Bryan D.S Scultps

Well this was my first time working with lighting and rendering in zbrush so Im not that good on it, though I followed what they had in ZClassroom…I had a great time doing this sculpt as it was one of my heavier sculpts Ive done in zbrush and my first heavy sculpt, roughly 172.5 Mb and around 9 Mil polys (my sculpts are usually around 6 Mil) made entirely in zbrush and composited in photoshop Hope you all enjoy this sculpt…now time to set it up for 3d print :slight_smile:
predator zbrsuh side2.jpgpredator zbrush front.jpgpredator zbrush side.jpg

So I was searching around for some concept art on deviant art and came across this a series of characters Ive chose the one that caught my eye first and gave it a try on cartoon looking characters this is my result, heres the link to where Ive found him http://naiiade.deviantart.com/art/la-course-des-etoiles-324840934

alien concept.jpg

Ive decided to do another sculpt from Xavier on deviant art same link as last time, tried on doing some fire…or I can go without it…but Ill keep it, enjoy http://naiiade.deviantart.com/art/la-course-des-etoiles-324840934

one eyed alien concept art.jpg

Heres another concept art sculpt Ive decided to do but this time from a different person, no link but its in the picture now :¬)

happy monster concept art.jpg

I started work on him since yesterday evening and am almost finished, I believe Ive worked on him before but came out bad and deleted the sculpt but I’m back at him again.
for the base I used badking’s male anatomy sculpt by Paul Chen, Thank You!!, and modified him a little such as the body and the face, a bit…I still need to add hair and some
others detailing and Ill be done with him

Any recommendations/touchups, detailing? I would want to to be printed by Ownage ever since I read what they do on here and have good detailing on the 3d prints so I want this to be
well worth it :slight_smile:

So Ive been looking at him for a week already and seeing what to do with him I didn’t find anything else to do other than remove his hand from holding his cape. he’s ready for
3d print I"ll contact Ownage soon and find out pricing
the sentry.jpgthe sentry2.jpgthe sentry3.jpgthe sentry4.jpg

Long time I haven’t been on here but checking up on the forums everyday…Ive been working on another predator and really wanted to put him armor on him this time but
thats where I got stuck on so for 2-3 weeks I was doing nothing with him only opening up the file, checking everything and closing it…so today I just thought, hey Ive never
seen a predator with knight armor before, thus getting me started with armor, he’s all colored up but i decided not to show it yet…the neck armor will be redone, thats all for
enjoy this pic

Heres an update on what I have so far… rodrigo.g has helped me out on his tip on creating armor damage http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?178538-Rodrigo-Gon�alves-Works/page7&p=1089620&infinite=1#post1089620
so he’s my inspiration sort of for this piece :¬)

predator knight wip2.jpg

So I managed to put hair on on him yesterday night for 30 min using zspheres, he’s now looking around right when i first wanted to do another predator, a sort of bulky predator

Here’s what I was working on and having lots of problems texturing,a good sleep helped me figure out what what going wrong, this character I presume most of you know
it’s from clash of clans on the marketplace…now I’ll be posing him hopefully problems won’t come along :-)This render is all HDR lighting, no lights in scene

barbarian sword.jpgbarbarian.jpg

Ok well I finished the posing, ran into some posing problems in zbrush but figured it out quick I had a textured archer tower in the back but I didn’t like how it turned out so
delete it went

Barbarian 2.jpgBarbarian.jpg

pose and face expression looks a little bit weired but i Love the theme! COC is top!

The proportions are off from the COC Barbarian.

Things I would recommend fixing
• Shoulder’s Deltoids end too far down the arm. Move it up so you can also sculpt the other upper arm muscles visible.

Things that are not quite as important to fix
• The head and upper shoulders are too high. Should be lower at least one lower jaw in length.
• Belt is too low. Raise it up to where the belt buckle is.

I don’t mind that the eyes and nose are larger, gives more room for expressions.

Overall, it’s good.

Heres what I made in zbrush, put in Marmoset Toolbage 2, program I now love to use and some compositing in photoshop I couldn’t think if a name for this scene and all I could
think about was storage…usually when I do scenes involving objects, i like to tease something in them :¬)

storage.jpg

Heres what Ive been making this week I got influenced by a lot of low poly artwork lately and wanted to try something similar, my next sculpt will be my favorite show now,
Attack on Titan

Well Xray.jpgWell.jpg

Nice work.
how did you make the gras?

@Jake Rupert
I made the grass using zbrush fibers and adjusted from there,then i exported it to blender to remove the extra vertices and finally exporting again to marmoset and giving materials from there

Heres what I been working on this week its Terra from Joey Vasquez’s comic http://joeyvazquez.deviantart.com
I seriously need help making polygon hair Ive been trying and trying but I just don’t like how it comes out any tips/feedback will be helpful :¬)

screenshot001.jpg

Sculpting hair and grooming fibermesh hair are hard at first.
The first thing to do is to look at the reference image of the hair style. In this case, looking at images of Terra will be useful. I would plan on first making 3 separate hair Subtools before merging them as a single mesh.
First is the easier part, the hair near the head. You can start off by appending a Polysphere subtool slightly larger than the head. Move the sphere to form the hair line and then sculpt the basic form, and add detail slowly.
Brushes useful are like ClayBuild, DamStandard and Rake. If it gets too blobby, I think it’s adaptive trim or hPolish can refine the shape into something more manageable.
For the ponytail, you may want to use ZSpheres to make an armature or base mesh.
Another good method for sculpting hair for illustrated characters is a technique shown in videos on the ZBrush Gallery for the Anime Figurines (the one from Kantai Collection).
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?182588&p=1076264&viewfull=1#post1076264
The video is for a different figure but may offer you some new ideas for this.