ZBrushCentral

BruceLeeZard

Kathy, wonderful work!! It looks like he was an excellent model, and sat very still for you! :wink:

Ooooo, top quality eye candy bursting with flavour. :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

momma me ah…this one is too cool kathy…me loves it…sorry it took me so long, i went on vacation…

Hey Kathy, great image. I have a little bugger just like that here, but if I could make a suggestion. When they rest on a branch like that, at least mine always has a grip with all four legs on the branch (sometimes, a back leg dangles but not all four). Nit picking here, but I think it would be a more realistic position, and if you could maybe detail the feet, cause they have some of the coolest little feet in the animal kingdom. Don’t mean to come across as somekind of Zbrush expert, cause that pic is way out of my league. Just my .02 cents and it may not even be worth that much :slight_smile:

Your ROCKIN, this is a wild image (no pun intended) it really is beautiful. Love the way you try all sorts of styles and subjects, keep it going Kath.

arran :slight_smile:

I almost missed him. The whole image is great. At a quick glance you could think this was a photo :+1: