ZBrushCentral

Bruce_LotusArt

You’ve done an amazing job to an idol since I was young. Bravo.

Now I want to see the One Inch Punch! Great work man, you picked the best person to do a portrait of as well.

Splendid, excellent portait!
I am curious about how you did the hair too, it’s coming out really well.
Good job:+1:

My childhood hero!! nice work.

…Dragon! :+1:

awesome

Fantastic! Wow; great portrait.

wow, fantastic man

i have a request … can you upload the alpha skin which you use it in your impressive job

many many thanks you all!!) About making off. I will create a movie how I did it and put on my site.http://lotusart.de So look down sometimes. I think after one week it will be online)

Fantastic! :+1:

Fantastic work! This amazing!:smiley:

Awesome Work !!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: … Keep on posting.

i love bruce lee!!! great job on this@@

it is a wonderful piece but not much Zbrush work here. Looks like most of it was done in Maya.

looks really lifelike, especially his expression! you’re niubi! means awesome in chinese haha

Great model, gerat facial features, love the eyes in the render.
Maybe not top row material to me, since we get great bust every second day here, Nothing particularly original about a bust of an actor, but still the execution is amazing.

Very good work, I like to study just the detail.
Maybe consider doing a torso for it, lots of reference in the movies …
The head doesnt need it, I just want to see more :slight_smile:

PS: Und eine sehr reichhaltige Website, Herr Beim! Unter Awards müssen Sie aber unbedingt noch “ZBrush Toprow” einfügen, der hat am meisten Prestige :slight_smile:

this work absolutely perfect but how long it’s take of time to do some thing like that it’s powerful nice work :wink:

Awesome job, can you give some tips about the alpha of skin you used?? Or the your process? Very Nice…

Dat lee…