ZBrushCentral

BMNT // Baby Mutant Ninja Turtles

Hey bro! It’s all good, thanks! Hope you are great as well! :smiley: Indeed, long time no see! Waiting for this Covid situation to be solved, to go to Zbrush Summit ASAP to meet the group again! Missing LA already!
Keep rocking! :muscle:

1 Like

All good too :slight_smile: @MiguelCBT! Yeah hopefully we’ll be able to meet again for real at the ZBSummit 2021 if everything go well.
cheers bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your wife is totally right! Your cute sculpts are amazing! I am obsessed! :metal:t3::star_struck:

1 Like

Ahah thank you so much @Toshalala !! yeah she is my best support since nearly 18 years!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

18 years that is awesome! :metal:t3:

1 Like

:smile: the best :metal:

1 Like

They are so cute. I want one. I would carry one on my shoulder like my pet. Adorable!

1 Like

Yeah @Toshalala :slight_smile: I was 16 years old when I met her and now I’m nearly 34.
Thank you @kiarash.tamizkar
Ahaha thank you @Marc-Olivier ! I’m sure BMNT would just be perfect as pet ^^ so far I’ll be able to print them but not much :wink:

1 Like

They are so cute.

1 Like

Hey @ostwid ! glad you like them mate :wink:

1 Like

OMG that is amazing at 16 years old! I am 34 too, but I am about to hit my 4 years with my gf, and I thought that was long! hahaha

1 Like

I wish you all the best with your gf @Toshalala :slight_smile: Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I would like a sculpture of each one of those turtles pls and lmk how much it would be, trying to get my mom a gift thx

1 Like

They will be available at one point for sure :wink:

1 Like

Ok thx just lmk :v:

1 Like

I’ll definitely make a post here @Drumor ! ;p