ZBrushCentral

Blizzardfest Entry: Ogre

This one caught my eye some days ago… that ‘dramatic lighting’ you have going on, way AWSOME! Cool sculpt and detail. BTW, thanks for the tute, very cool to see how you work. Best.

great job :smiley:
any tips for making those torn clothes and fibers ?

great. ;):+1:

Thanks for all the tips and info. Great piece! How did you achieve such great back lighting? Was all that lighting direct from Keyshot?

Congrats!Well deserved Top Row. Really amazing piece!!!

Amazing Job! That’s one of the most badass ogres I’ve seen, best of luck in the competition!

Very very cool sculpt !!! We’re starting to have a lot of very well executed and creative fan art here on zBrushCentral !!! (Well… ok not really “starting”… at all… you get what I mean)

And also, a big thanks for the breakdown !!! Very very cool tips (especially the one for the skin texture, that I’ll be stealing on the very next character that I will make).
Keyshot workflow tips are also very welcome as it’s still quite new and getting more and more a standard for good renders.
I think we’re all tired of tedious vray (or whatever) render params tweaking and light set-up to finally make your cpu burn for one full day
just to render one character, and then spotting some mistake and here we go again !!! Thanks keyshot !!!
And I always like getting to know other people’s workflows (especially when they’re making such good pieces out of it), I think all that technical knowledge sharing on
zBrushCentral plays a big part in zBrush’s success. Like in interviews / summit questions when they’re asked how they did learn zB they almost all reply “zBrushCentral”.
Pixologic should pay every zBcentral user one dollar per post :smiley:

Keep up with that quality level !!! We’ll be seeing you for sure !!!

Good luck with the challenge !!! I’m sure you’ll be doing very good !!!

Cheers from Belgium !!!

I have a silly question. How should i export or create a picture dat has more than one subtool’s map. When i create a uv in zbrush and morph it and export i only have the texture of that subtool. Do i need another software, or should i just export every single uv texture and put them togteher in photoshop. I would like to enchant my textures in ddo-photoshop where all my maps are on the same picture.

Kirby > Don’t worry that’s not a silly question at all. The Multimap Exporter plugin can do that for you. Just beneath “Create all maps” you have two options that you have to activate : “Subtools” so it will make maps for all visible subtools, and “Merge Maps” tells it to merge all maps into one file exactly like you want. So you make visible all subtools that should share the same texture file and export your maps using MME.

Here’s the link to Multimap Exporter documentation :
http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/zbrush-plugins/multi-map-exporter/

You also have plenty of tutorials about it if you search a little.

( PS : There’s a “Questions and troubleshooting” section in zBrushCentral for this kind of questions, so you know where to post it next time you have one :wink: )

Happy zBrushing :slight_smile:

tank you ._.