ZBrushCentral

BlackMath's Sketchbook

it’s not a problem absolutely, just to say i was simply nicely surprised when different artists have same ideas and reach similar things during own experiments :slight_smile:

Cool thanks for stopping by and commenting in my thread

finally got some time off from workForest Wizard Project.1.jpg

havent posted in here in awhile
some new stuff I’ve been working on the last few days

Phase3_crop.jpg
thanks to Frenchy Pilou for the Soccerball brush

first let me say bro your work is LITTERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD ! I pray to reach that level of experience! second no one seems to be answering my forums and im having problems with my school project due tommorrow afternoon! i have a mesh and eyes i want to import into it but i dont know how also i have subtools im trying to size and move to then merge together but when i move one they all move IM SORRY TO BUMP YOUR FORUM but i really need help ive been up all night trying to figure this out are there any live chatrooms to ask questions because most times the forums take to long?

You could make a room over on google hangouts and post the link and I could try to help you

thank you so much i passed out for a second i will make it now!:slight_smile:

Ok im still around

https://plus.google.com/109337508864515763944/posts
im not sure if i did this right but this is the like to my post page ive never used hangouts before.

nope didnt work

cpu froze are you still around?

today’s work

conan_sketch_by_urban_barbarian-d6wgkqh.jpg Trying to capture the great Dan Panosian Conan in his style

head.1.jpg

4th versionfourth.jpg

lotus ring.jpg

untitled.57.jpg

OLIVETTI_STYLE.jpg
going for an Ariel Olivetti style

Wow that is just amazing!!! How did you do that, if you don’t mind me asking?

Very nice.

Render with L03 material
ao with Bpr filter/paint color black edge detect
bpr filter/ paint color black cavity with fresnel to push black to edges to make black outline
in photoshop
desaturate
make a selection around the head
black gradient to transparency
hue saturation with colorize checked
replace color function